Thriftinkid - How to Track Your Incognito Rewards Through Google Sheets V4

Hey all, The earnings tracker made the list for builder rewards this month. If you are enjoying using it, show some love by voting for it here. https://we.incognito.org/t/september-user-poll-a-roll-call-of-the-community-products/6271

The new google sheet is here! Aside from the past features listed below, the following are new:

1. Total Node Weekly Earnings Chart (I added all 20 nodes. Remove if you have less)
  2. Total Node Monthly Earnings Chart (I added all 20 nodes. Remove if you have less)
  3. Total number of nodes on the network
  4. Extended PRV Price History & Forecast (Now Moblie Friendly)
  5. Interest rates have been adjusted to reflect the new rates.

Side note, you now need to click yes in the link below. It is strictly to count downloads. No other information is collected or stored.

As always, I added some random data like before, so you can see what’s going on, please let me know if you find any errors. Below are the additional current features. Hope this helps!

From your friendly neighborhood @Thriftinkid

INCOGNITO EARNINGS TRACKER V4

1. PRV 30 Day Price History & Forecast (Data in 6 hour View)
    This is not intended to be portrayed as financial advice, and I in no way guarantee it’s accuracy. Use at your own risk

2. Extended PRV Price History & Forecast
    This is not intended to be portrayed as financial advice, and I in no way guarantee it’s accuracy. Use at your own risk.

3. Weekly Earnings Chart (I added all 20 nodes. Remove if you have less)

4. Monthly Earnings Chart (I added all 20 nodes. Remove if you have less)

1. PDEX Trading - Track your current trading balances on here in USD, EURO, or AUD.
  2. Node Tracking Data - Track up to 20 Nodes at once
    1. Current Node Status (w countdown to next random selection)
      Waiting to be selected
      About to Earn Rewards
      Earning Rewards
      Node Offline
    1. Total Number of Earnings
    1. Average Days Between Earnings
    1. Days Since Last Earning
    1. Earn Total
      PRV Earn Total
      USD Earn Total
    1. Earn Average
      PRV Earn Average
      USD Earn Average
    1. ROI
      ROI Current
      ROI Year Projection
  1. INVESTMENT DATA
    1. Total initial investment
    1. Current accrued interest
    1. Total current investment
    1. ROI
      ROI Current
      ROI Year Projection
  1. Conversion Rates - Current PRV & USD rates for any coin. You can also compare two coins to each other.
  2. Investment Pools - Get the current total liquidity & volume of all pools, or you can select individual pools.
7 Likes

@Odin A newer version was released, so old copies were removed. You can get it here.

1 Like

it looks promising. But what is this google form? What i have to download and why? I don’t understand

@Bibi, I am trying to get this google sheet added to the builder rewards vote for this month. @Ducky informed me that there needs to be a certain amount of users who use it. The form is simply a way to track how many people are using it, since i can’t track downloads directly from the Google sheet. Nothing more. No data is collected other than the amount of people who clicked yes to view and download the Google sheet.

1 Like

I see. Okay!

IMG_20200914_095519

So We can see Incognito PRV needs Reward? Good Work. :+1:

I’m not sure I understand @Mizan. The 1st image you posted is the 30 day price history and forecast of actual PRV. The second image is the rewards tab from your nodes. They are calculated and show up in the charts below the history chart you posted. If you have any questions or would like to see anything added, please feel free to let me know!

1 Like

Hey all, The earnings tracker made the list for builder rewards this month. If you are enjoying using it, show some love by voting for it here. https://we.incognito.org/t/september-user-poll-a-roll-call-of-the-community-products/6271