pdex new buttons etc

would anyone like…

1. button that would show you everything you hodl in your wallet, a comprehensive list clearly showing all your holding in pdex wallet. perhaps with a ^ to click and show you which corresponding wallet(s) hold this particular currency and when touching it, be directed to it
    (i have not been able to find crypo in dex for days, then try to help others in person find theirs with no luck, then find it eventually)

2. button or notice that a transcation is still in que and that you should wait to try and perform another transaction

1 Like

Hey @Auditpress. I know its not exactly what your looking for, but my Earnings Tracker will help you track all your holdings in the pdex all in one place. It can also show your earnings in any currency. Not just USD

3 Likes

Could you share more about this example? What was the issue and how did you figure it out?

1 Like

i dont believe it was ever really lost, just noob users lost in the wallets. i merely think it was be easier for users to be able to see where there stuff is from some kind of cheat list

1 Like

nOW THAT i think about it… as i scroll through my friends pdex wallets, im finding clumps of prv lying around… 8 here… 10 there… 33 here… so it seems like coins keep disappearing then when i find them in-wallet somewhere im assuming im just a dumbass, but the more i think about it… those little bits are actually not showing up. in the pnode wallet i see 0 balance but when i click provide it shows a new screen and a balance, i cant withdraw the balance but its definately there, i can try to add photos later

What exactly do you mean by “pdex wallets”?

this instance i believe is the pnode wallet, then sub wallet (i think) being the provide more wallet, ill TRY to provide pics when possible

Pic shows 78 prv but not registering? Also show balance of 0, then click provide and 8 prv appear in balance to provide

Can you add comma 50% right after the dimensions in the code of the image? That will make it show up a bit better.

like this:
![Screenshot_20201206-094733_Incognito Wallet|996x2048,50%](upload://r8RFEMmlVkPyCXYmeCI8nFt7Sc3.jpeg)

What you are showing here is the Provide details of the account stated at the top right corner. Apparently there is a deposit in progress.

When you click provide more it will show you the amount you hold in that account.

That is just the amount you can add, or use for something else.

Deposit has been in progress for weeks i believe, see 8 coins? So random

Amounts that are transferred to you, either by others, or by withdrawing Node earnings and so on, will be listed in the Assets screen.

When you click Provide, and then Provide more, it will show the same details that are available in your Assets screen. These amounts are not tied to the Provide feature in any way yet. It is just showing you how much more you can provide from that account.

If you switch accounts, by clicking the account name at the top right, the screen will update to show the details on assets and provide of that account.

The Provide action processing for weeks is weird. The 8 PRV is not.