(Solved) Unable to Swap or Buy PRV

I think the order at ~112k is yours. Of course you cannot buy bitcoin whose current price is ~160k PRV for a long time :slight_smile:

I am now having the same issue. It says i need .2 and i have .2 and it still says i dont have enough to withdraw my crypto. Andvnow i cant even swap for it

Same Problem cannot buy swap btc for PRV even though it says i have 0.1 prv in my wallet

1 Like

Hey Jared I’m still trying to get the issue with Goal Phoenix Crypto token fixed. Any progress?
It’s been quite some time since the ticket was submitted.

Please give an updated.
Thanks

Please PM me the support ticket again and I’ll take a look.

1 Like

So I am having the same problem- where I have zero PRV but lots of other coin so I can’t make a any trades. Would you be able to help me? Here is my wallet address… Thank you!!

12sjVBPe6qEeFcki7ztMmQ2DZ8k7XZimJsW2BHYU9KGsi4x7nAvteX7E5w2V7k1NV4N93pkqFm5Hui1HEYpYW84sxR7Rhq7zafdpbd9bL5ayqArwRgwAG5SSsc7S3CZsMwUC8RS5u5CaJBFy713T

Hello @jacecarter58,

I’ve sent you 0.2 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. I recommend you maintain a balance of 0.5 PRV in all wallets.

Please send me a couple pdex.
12smS6k8bTSVowSMw8NdVUX8vTpsR4kmpigJYWsU5WsJa7BKhD1vJ1Evcdb8kE7N1nAc5Gc9wvRmkxaq1hXFQJStZLapitbVisVp1gt5iygqVVSaRULE7XUHQVxauhMx9XE4xNwZnG3eKyB9pSES

Hello @Postasio,

I just sent you 0.2 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. I recommend you maintain a balance of 0.5 PRV in all wallets.

I’m having this same issue. Noted on maintaining a balance of .5 in the future. Is there any workaround planned for this?

12smR2snrSWXGFTfUCbjhgMNC5jEwi6mcc7mUMtbCpkRwAwFaGETrL3QbNVvyygEnhwzobpcej3cF4SmoGZcEWU748G5MNiP5TX7ScKX7dQENN4bPY7BGjJvZ8KoBcjiMkqL4fkV5VJ2vZNykPD4

I’ve sent you 0.2 PRV.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m having the same issue, I can’t make no transactions

This issue was already fixed, if you have a new issue please open a support ticket:

Hello, I have the same issue, I need some PRV for txs

Hello @Disturbed0ne,

I just saw your support ticket. Sending some over now.

Hello,same issue as above, cannot do anything with my deposited funds because I am lacking 0.1 prv

1 Like

You can buy PRV with a few USDt or i can send you 0.2PRV

Same problem here.

12sofcNrj7sNAMygtmdvuidNKPZiGQcFZGu24bu8JJBjADf86aupM3BxFGzGmo3Gf2GyBL3Mjyep9xkrWDT4oTGovLNAMaPM9tF2wzkE4Rkq5soMVpkmHgLUaV9nKbdqjjT8zcLAtc41m8wJh416

Hello @matpiv,

I just sent you 0.5 PRV. Please wait to swap until the app bulletin says the swap routing has been fixed.