(Outdated post) Network Explorer

Hi @Northhill,

Thanks for your message. I didn’t add a big input on the front page because you can’t search by addresses, thanks to privacy of Incognito network.

I can try to add a search box on the simple dashboard and create a specific search results page. Will try to do that asap.

Thank you!

Hello all,

Here is my roadmap for December:

• Coin/Pair of the month votes inside Incscan: You’ll be able to vote directly from your Incognito App or manually. This is a preview of what voting will look like from Incognito App:

Capture d’écran 2020-12-04 à 22.30.34

Capture d’écran 2020-12-04 à 22.31.25

• Staking history pages: I index committees raw data from the beginning, I need to find a way to display meaningful data about staking.

• Start working on a presentation site or video of what Incscan is. I want to hire a professional for this kind of work.

• pDEX web based trading site R&D

12 Likes

:mega: 1.8.0 version released :mega:

New feature:

• Votes for next coin and pair of the month: You can now vote for your favorite coin and pair directly on Incscan. The votes page displays current state of votes, and allows you to vote.

To vote, 2 possibilities:

• Open Network Explorer tab available inside Incognito app. If you click on any vote button, it will automatically prepare a vote transaction and ask you to validate it.

Capture d’écran 2020-12-12 à 11.52.04

Capture d’écran 2020-12-12 à 11.57.20

Capture d’écran 2020-12-12 à 11.58.00

• Follow instructions displayed in the vote popup: send INCSCAN tokens to the address shown, with a memo containing your vote value.

Capture d’écran 2020-12-12 à 11.58.45

More info about votes here

7 Likes

:mega: 1.8.1 version released :mega:

New feature:

• Custom tokens trades list: This new list shows trades that use a custom token. Cross-pool custom trades are not yet displayed, I’ll add them later.

I want to merge trading activity of custom tokens and regular tokens but it needs extra work, that’s why I added this list to start.

8 Likes

The link that the page shows lead to an empty graph.
This is the link: https://incscan.io/pdex/markets/PRV-INCSCAN
This is the functional link it should give: https://incscan.io/pdex/markets-custom-token/PRV-INCSCAN

And, also, could you answer my question :sweat_smile:
I wish you some day share the source code. :point_right: :point_left:

3 Likes

Thanks @J053, fixed.

1 Like

Average of PRV-pUSDT and PRV-pUSDC current price.

1 Like

Stallman won’t help me to get more free time :wink:

3 Likes

Feature Request: Could you please add a date filter into https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions page?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @abduraman,

Any other interesting filters for this page? (like transaction type)

2 Likes

Tx type and shard id would be good, too. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

:mega: 1.8.2 version released :mega:

New features:

My favorite custom cross pool pair is this one :slight_smile:

11 Likes

We could build a subgraph on The Graph Protocol like Pancakeswap did also for his own Info page! Would be wornderful @inccry

1 Like

New learning curve for me as a new member of the community. I am Working towards understanding how the program works. So far, all I have read is very motivating. I appreciate.

4 Likes

Why not, I will see what kind of amount of work this feature would need.

3 Likes

I think that you get rewarded in GRT tokens also but maybe the campaign is finished!
After that we can stake on your subgraph.
Decentralized API for incognito

1 Like

Hi @inccry,

great work the incscan.io! This morning I was confused by the “Validators” chart and would like to suggest a small change in the color scheme:

“Active validators” and “Unstaking in progress” are quite similar white/grey tones. To make “Unstaking in progress” easier readable I would suggest using the same orange color as in “Unstaking requested”. It’s a small change but might help for easy readability…

3 Likes

Hi @scooter,

Please refresh your validators page :wink:

6 Likes

Perfect, thanks!! :wink:

1 Like