No PRV has tranferred

So after two 2 weeks of waiting for the “Earned PRV” to arrive into my wallet, I’ve noticed that the only thing that’s happened is me receiving an email saying the PRV was being delivered but no delivery! I also noticed that after a two week leave of absence, that the amount of nodes has decreased instead of increasing. I’m starting to think all my other posts (that were removed) are right! Looks as if some people actually get the earned PRV while others sit and read about it! Sad day indeed! All the earners I had from the node are gone in the matrix I guess. What’s happening in this community?

1 Like

Earnings from receiving badges on this platform do not relate to earnings of a Node, or staking on the blockchain. You should see the PRV earned from receiving badges in the account that is attached to the address you added to your platform profile.

2 Likes

Here. You look and tell me where ANY earners of Any kind are hiding!!!

1 Like

I’ll wait another two weeks and still have the same thing!!! And still have the same sad excuses on what to read that helps you to not do anything or get any answers to why so called earned PRV is still missing!! Gone! Proof no more!!

Sad that someone actually liked this lame comment that providess no answers to help solving the issue at hand!! Sad!!

Which one of these accounts connects to the address in your profile?

1 Like

Account 0

Can you PM the readonly key of that Account 0?

I don’t know you and I just don’t feel comfortable giving you anything! I mean you are the one who’s been feeding me all kinds of false hope!!!

As member of Incognito Customer Support, I am trying to check the transactions of your account and can only do so by use of your readonly key.

You are free to not share that information.
I then have no more options left to help you.

I never asked for your help nor do I want it!! You have mislead me the entire time!!! You never had options to begin with!

Hey Mack, @Jamie helps people so its ok to share READ ONLY key. Do not share your private key with anyone, but Read only key is like sharing your Bitcoin address.

How do you expect anyone to help you if you dont provide them required information?

This is unique project in development and of course there are bugs, but as you can see, devs keep pushing updates really fast. I have similiar issue as you do, you can check my post, but be patient and enjoy the fact you discovered this project in early stages.

1 Like

I’ll pass! Everything Jamie has done changed nothing!! Only making me madder! Don’t care about who’s who! All I know is I’m right and they’ll probably remove my posts again! So I don’t have time to for this persons so called help!

If Customer Support is not the one you want help from, who are you expecting to jump in and check things for you?

2 Likes

Why is it that every time I make a post about not receiving anything at all, people want to drop dumb comments? I’m lost and so is the earners!!! I have earned NOTHING AT ALL from this app or node! What little the node did earn vanished into thin air! Badges PRV never showed up! But I’m told to keep checking the wallet of the address that is linked to your profile!! Ok. That’s NOT WORKING! What next Einstein? Another great tutorial on how something somewhere in the universe might actually work if the people doing the business actually did the work! But nope! Seems amazing to me that others having these and issues are getting the help they need and I’m looking stupid!! I should have NEVER spent my hard earned money on this pos!! Here’s a link to understanding why dogs have hair! Sad! Who’s next to make a dumb comment? Batter Up!!
@Peter
@andrey

2 Likes

What do you mean by vanished into air? You had issues unstaking and withdrawing the funds or?

Gone. Disappeared. No more PRV! Everything is gone! Nothing has been transferred to ANY wallet!

I just anwsered on you other post, im sure opening many topics wont help, you will just get same info on multiple places.

1 Like

Have to make as many as possible due to the fact they delete my posts like this showing proof and mute my account for 24 hours! So I’ll keep posting until that happens! At least it makes the community aware of the issue!!

2 Likes

People are aware. Keep one topic open and ask about progress on your issue every couple of days.

1 Like