Longest Non-Earning Streak. [Reigning champion: JG20 at 95 days]

My node just got selected to earn after 45 days of not earning. Didn’t quite make the record.

1 Like

Node 5 earned today, but Node 2 is still at 51 days.

2 Likes

This thread feels like a self help group talking about how bad our earnings are ;-)…

7 Likes

This thread likes chicken soup for the soul

5 Likes

feeling less desparate day by day when cmt on this thread :smiley: and keep waiting for the next PRV reward

1 Like

Just for the record: Node 2 earned today, so that sets the longest non-earning streak at 60 days. :+1:

7 Likes

Been since November 26th since my node has earned.

How many days are those?

35 right?

1 Like

Your journey along this most mysterious path has barely begun. Another 25 gainless sunsets must you see before you can snatch the blade of grass from @J053’s hand.

6 Likes

Still going strong on my non earning streak… Nov. 26th was the last time.

Are you sure you didn’t accidentally unstake your node?

I don’t know how to do that. When I check the status within the app, I see that the green light is on for my node.

When I checked my node details, it looks like it is still staked. I see a gray button at the bottom that says “unstake this node.”

1 Like

Seems all good then

1 Like

You could use my bot on Telegram to manage your node: J053 Fabi0 - Ensi Telegram Bot

Congratz :upside_down_face: I dont even keep track…although I likely should

1 Like

Who’s got the crown? I’m sitting at 60 days with a vnode and still counting.

1 Like

60 is really tough… but with the current influx of validators it’s not getting any better until the fixed nodes from the team drop in April (?)… hopefully sooner!

1 Like

Correction. I’m at 57 days. Still brutal.

1 Like