ENSI Telegram Bot
Manage your node earnings: how many earnings you have at month, since the beginning, see equivalence in dollars, etc.
Try it now! @ENSI_Incognito_bot
- See statistics for all your nodes: total earnings since the beginning and since the last months.
- See the same statistics for individual nodes.
- See earnings in USD, based on the latest price of the PRV, given by incscan.io.
- Add new earnings.
- Group nodes in different accounts.
- Share node accounts, so other people can see and edit them too.
- Export and import backups.
- See last earning date for each node.
- You could host your own ENSI bot, since the code is open-source
- Select how many months in the past do you want to see in statistics.
- Sort nodes by: last earning date.
- Sort nodes by: total earnings, earnings this month.
- See earnings individually, and be able to edit them or remove them.
- Admin rights to shared accounts: choose if someone has the right to modify the data of your account.
- Better backup options.
- If you have any other suggestion, please, feel free to post a comment here or an issue at the GitLab repo.
Here is also a quick video demo (Nov 24, 2020)
Versioning scheme: major.minor.patch
|1.0.0||Initial release.||October 19, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.0.1||Fatal errors fixed.||October 20, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.1.0||See the price of the PRV in USD with the
||October 20, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.2.0||When setting the currency in USD, that setting persists.||October 21, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.3.0||Better user experience when setting up new accounts.||October 21, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.3.1||Bugs fixed||October 21, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.4.0||In general statistics and individual nodes information, “Last month” section was added.||October 31, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.5.0||For individual nodes information, you can now see the first earning date.||October 31, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.5.1||A small bug was fixed.||October 31, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.6.0||New Settings button in the keyboard: You can select how many months in the past you want to see.||November 7, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.6.1||Buttons such as “ Add earning entry” now lead directly to adding an entry for that node.||November 23, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.7.0||In Statistics, there is a button to see nodes statistics. As for now, it only shows a table of the time since last earning of each node, sorted.||November 23, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.8.0||New nodes sort option: By earnings of the month||November 24, 2020 (Mexico)|
Just in case you wish to send me some tips, here is my account