J053 - Ensi Telegram Bot

Ensi Telegram Bot

Manage your node earnings: how many earnings you have at month, since the beginning, see equivalence in dollars, etc, all done automatically by monitoring the state of your nodes.

Telegram ENSI icon

Try it now! @Ensi_Incognito_bot

Features

• Track your nodes and notifies you when they are earning or have earned something.
  • See statistics for all your nodes: total earnings since the beginning and since the last months.
  • See the same statistics for individual nodes.
  • See earnings in USD, based on the latest price of the PRV, given by incscan.io.
  • Add new earnings.
  • Group nodes in different accounts.
  • Share node accounts, so other people can see and edit them too.
  • See last earning date for each node.
  • You could host your own Ensi bot, since the code is open-source :tada:
  • Select how many months in the past do you want to see in statistics.
  • Sort nodes by: last earning date, earnings this month.

Upcoming features

• Export and import backups.
  • Sort nodes by: total earnings.
  • See earnings individually, and be able to edit them or remove them.
  • Admin rights to shared accounts: choose if someone has the right to modify the data of your account.
  • Better backup options.
  • If you have any other suggestion, please, feel free to post a comment here or an issue at the GitLab repo.

Some screenshots

See a list of your nodes image

Here is also a quick video demo (Nov 24, 2020)

Version history

Versioning scheme: major.minor.patch

Version Features Date
1.0.0 Initial release. October 19, 2020 (Mexico)
1.0.1 Fatal errors fixed. October 20, 2020 (Mexico)
1.1.0 See the price of the PRV in USD with the /price command. October 20, 2020 (Mexico)
1.2.0 When setting the currency in USD, that setting persists. October 21, 2020 (Mexico)
1.3.0 Better user experience when setting up new accounts. October 21, 2020 (Mexico)
1.3.1 Bugs fixed. October 21, 2020 (Mexico)
1.4.0 In general statistics and individual nodes information, “Last month” section was added. October 31, 2020 (Mexico)
1.5.0 For individual nodes information, you can now see the first earning date. October 31, 2020 (Mexico)
1.5.1 A small bug was fixed. October 31, 2020 (Mexico)
1.6.0 New :gear: Settings button in the keyboard: You can select how many months in the past you want to see. November 7, 2020 (Mexico)
1.6.1 Buttons such as “:money_with_wings: Add earning entry” now lead directly to adding an entry for that node. November 23, 2020 (Mexico)
1.7.0 In Statistics, there is a button to see nodes statistics. As for now, it only shows a table of the time since last earning of each node, sorted. November 23, 2020 (Mexico)
1.8.0 New nodes sort option: By earnings of the month. November 24, 2020 (Mexico)
1.8.1 Table of sorted nodes looks better. December 3, 2020 (Mexico)
1.8.2 Fixed a bug where the bot would crash if the name of a node started with $ or have any dot. December 3, 2020 (Mexico)
1.9.0 New temporary look :christmas_tree:. December 4, 2020 (Mexico)
1.10.0 Now is possible to add the public key of your nodes, to be prepared for the next release. December 4, 2020 (Mexico)
2.0.0 The bot now tracks automatically your earnings. December 8, 2020 (Mexico)
2.1.0 See the status of your nodes from the list of nodes. December 11, 2020 (Mexico)

Just in case you wish to send me some tips, here is my account

12S136Ua7hnq59GANKLGeoPwhmCUpnADAaN2RySXySiie19RjekQgTvi3fnGE3zkGBFkMS4RtJ2aajERBmcre1XZzQb93tPWr23JP1A

36 Likes

Awesome work @J053
Glad to see the beta of the product you talked about!!

2 Likes

Incredible bot. Congrats

4 Likes

Holy smokes!!!..congrats…very cool… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow, it looks very clean and detailed information, nice work

3 Likes

:wave:t6:
I'm sorry but I think I broke your bot...
:rofl:
Screenshot_20201020-080413_Telegram

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry for those inconveniences :sweat_smile:. I’m doing my best trying to handle all the possible errors. It should be working again now :+1:.

8 Likes

That’s cool. Congrats!!

2 Likes

Just great, thanks for making it that simple and useful!

2 Likes

:black_medium_square: New feature: See the price of the PRV in USD with the /price command.

5 Likes

COOL JOB! My vote is yours in the monthly vote :wink:

3 Likes

:black_medium_square: New features:

• When setting the currency in USD, that setting persists.
  • Better user experience when setting up new accounts.
  • Some bugs fixed.
4 Likes

Seem Nito have a new competitor this month, but i will try ENSI, it seem better and have great functions, congrats to you

4 Likes

That’s great. Keep doing your good work

3 Likes

• In general statistics and individual nodes information, “Last month” section was added.
  • For individual nodes information, you can now see the first earning date.
  • A small bug was fixed.
3 Likes

Thank you for your good work. I will try it as soon as nodetrees will be availables

2 Likes

:black_medium_square: New feature:

• New :gear: Settings button in the keyboard (send /start to reload the old keybeard with the new one):
    • From there, you can select how many months in the past do you want to see. Try it out!
3 Likes

• Buttons such as “:money_with_wings: Add earning entry” now lead directly to adding an entry for that node.
  • In Statistics, there is a button to see nodes statistics. As for now, it only shows a table of the time since last earning of each node, sorted:
6 Likes

:black_medium_square: New feature:

• New nodes sort option: By earnings of the month.
2 Likes

Here is a quick demo :clapper:

5 Likes