Josh_Hamon - Nito - a Telegram Bot for push notifications

What about GitLab? I use that one.

1 Like

I’ll have to check that out

1 Like

In preparations for the upcoming builders rewards, I have some updates.

• The open source side of Nito now includes the /ping command
  • The server got a big upgrade this month, from its humble one core beginnings to now six cores.

Next up?

I’ll be making a short video explaining Nito, and eating a lot of :turkey:

7 Likes

Awesome news and updates as to Nito…I check on my pnode daily with it… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice! Looking forward to watching your video, Josh! :muscle:

1 Like

Video added to OP

3 Likes

Thanks for the video @Josh_Hamon :raised_hands:

1 Like

Nito this month has hit 100 users! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Hi Josh…hope all is well with you and that your holidays are going well…I have a small problem it seems…well for the longest I have used the nito bot to track earnings and the such on my one node I had but I just added a second node last night and I can’t seem to get it up and running right…any chance you could help me out…would appreciate…thank you Tempestblack… :sunglasses:

Hello,

Congrats on winning best neighbor!

DM the public key and I’ll take a look. Is it a vNode or pNode?

Hi Josh … thanks for the congrats…2825 is a pnode and the first one I set up a long time ago…2200-463424 is the new Pnode one I setup yesterday with the help of Pete…public key is 1FQWyLHMMngBDour7nPkWYv2WPzrHbpEjSiTkfrU75K4VvwKXG

I see the issue, Nito can’t handle dashes in the name

so if I remove dashes in name it should be ok then?
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry josh… that did not fix issue…
:thinking:

1 Like

Hi Josh…I fixed issue… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Merry Christmas, Nito now reports the current PRV price from the explorer when reporting earnings!

5 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light:Nito is not notifying everyone correctly at this time :rotating_light::rotating_light:

I am currently investigating, but it appears to affect around ~25% of users at this time. The symptom reported is receiving no notifications.

2 Likes

Still working on this, I have made headway on the triage now to work on the solution! Please message me if this is affecting you

1 Like

I am testing a solution in my dev environment, this should be resolved in the next couple of days. Thank you, everyone, for your patience :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

A partial deployment is live. PLEASE let me know if you are noticing a change in behavior-for better or for worse.

2 Likes