Josh_Hamon - Nito - a Telegram Bot for push notifications

I have a problem, my Nito bot doesn’t stop to count my nodes…

I’ll ping you on telegram to troubleshoot.

1 Like

Thank you for solving the issue :blush: it’s working now!

1 Like

@Nito is now using the fullnode at http://commuity-fullnode.incognito.org please let me know if you have any issues as a result.

TWIMC There is a Nito Announcements channel on Telegram.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to add a node to my list, but it always say “I’ll add Node2 1mWNfs7nrqgWg2yKg1zVN5Z2T7pQp48ns84KsXDhHVFvPhScMi to the list, please stand by!”.
What can I do?

1 Like

I think I see the issue, I’ll message you with specifics.

I see /add-name publickey but it should be /add-name-publicKey

I need to add a catch for that so you receive an error.

1 Like

Two Updates:

• Nito is now watching just over 300 nodes! :100: :100: :100:
    :pray:
  • A fix for the looping has been deployed :crossed_fingers: (please let me know if it doesn’t work)
4 Likes

No looping for me anymore. Great job!

1 Like

Currently i have use Nito watching 10 pnode ^^ Very useful

4 Likes

New Feature /network

/network

tells the user the total number of nodes Nito is watching and how many nodes are on the network

Happy Friday :partying_face:

8 Likes

Screenshot_20200926-171828_Telegram
:rofl:

1 Like

I have many spam messages and there are error message like attachment. please help !!!

Hey @Josh_Hamon, some ideas about how Nito could be helpful with onboarding new users:

1. What if we teach the bot more advanced FAQ. Similar that @Jared suggested to do in web earlier ?

For example @Chatex_bot has a deep menu when user can dive according to the interest. Let say if we talk about FAQ in the menu can be different category according to the forum structure.

It might solve quite a lot of users problems. And Nito might help newbies to dive into Incognito, step by step.

1. Beside FAQ it could be a user journey into Incognito (products, tech, ecosystem)

I know guys from Ukraine and Russia who could help you with development, it will cost couple of hundred dollars. So the most important is to structure the content and make it interesting for users.

10 Likes

That sounds pretty awesome, I’d be excited to extend Nito’s abilities that way.

1 Like

It would be great if the notification for earning is a different color, rather than using emoji for each text, just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion @Hapaku! You can add it to Nito via /request-your request here

1 Like

Sorry missed this message, I’ll DM you to help get this figured out.

1 Like

The meagerest of beginnings but now there is some open-source code for Nito that I can build on!

For this month Nito has 90 active users!

(I am defining active as anyone with a node in the system and notifications turned on or who has logged a command with Nito in the last 30 days.)

4 Likes

The source code is not the actual code :(

1 Like

The actual code won’t work on GitHub, so I’m working on moving everything to something open source friendly, sorry.