Current Node Operator Earnings

Do you have any more recent results? tia

Sure! Results updated to cover August and September. I had a dip one week in August because of the same problem you had, that the Incognito team rolled out a fix for.

The reason why that affected August and not July, is because they all got slashed and missed the next earnings epoch.

2 Likes

PRV has been steady at 13 cents for a few months now. Here is to 2024 that it at least stays that way or even better actually gains in value :clinking_glasses:

Hello, @fredlee! How are you calculating the earnings of the nodes? Are you using the incognito monitor?

Hey! Nope, my stats are calculated “practically”. Each period is how long it takes to generate 1750 PRV divided by number of staked nodes. I constantly log using incognito-cli --net local checkrewards, then at 1750 PRV I withdraw and spin up a new node.

I saw I was mentioned in your Hosting service for vNodes! Website fully automated thread. If you’re using incognito monitor I think you might be under-calculating rewards. I also log all my nodes last_votes stats from the monitor. From time to time I’ve seen no stats at all for nodes. I cannot say if historical data Is always corrected at a later time or not. I’ve been thinking about collecting stats from my own full node instead.

1 Like

Updated stats. I just want to mention that I now count active validators instead of just staked nodes. Previously non-functional nodes would be slashed, but now they are automatically re-staked and placed in syncing. We currently have 848 non-functioning staked validator nodes in the network. I found active nodes more relevant for node earning stats, since those are the ones I am splitting the work with. This makes my numbers different from the ones presented on the official page.

2 Likes