Hosting service for vNodes! Website fully automated

I’ll be migrating the server, so the website will be down for some time, but the nodes will be alright.

1 Like

It’s done.

New feature

Toggle all node-earnings notifications at once.
https://nodes.josefabio.com/nodes/notifications

:point_right: Remember not to block the bot, because only through it the service can send reminders of monthly payments and other important notifications.

1 Like

@J053 - my vnode on the hosting service went offline with Beacon Stall state within 3 hours after I created the vnode.And its been in that state for over 20 hours now. Is this expected behavior and in line with your note that the vnodes will remain offline most of the time? I am guessing that your hosting server script probably brings it back online sometime before the vnode is selected and also syncs it up with the beacon and the selected shard? If this is not an expected behavior, I can DM you my vnode’s details.

Hello. First of all, thank you for using my service.

Yes, precisely that. Your node has still 22 epochs to next event, so it can stay offline for now. It will become online when it has 2 or 1.

1 Like

Question: Why are the PRV earnings per node on your web site so much lower now than in July? The earnings of this guy below are failry different from your numbers

https://we.incognito.org/t/current-node-operator-earnings/16179

Yes, it’s really strange. I’m going to investigate this. Thank you for pointing it out.

Allright I am going to give this a try given that I failed at spinning my own nodes and it appears the earnings monitor might be incorrect. The latency to your website is super slow though. Connection keeps dropping.

Most probably the earnings the monitor has are incorrect. I gather the data from the incognito monitor, which is known to be not so accurate… I have to come up with a better way of getting the earnings.

Regarding the latency, yes. I’ll try to move some nodes to other server so that the main one gets less clogged.

I am running into some issues here.
For the first node I followed the instructions on your website. Sent the $5 payment. Got the URL for the node on your server. I added it under virutal node with the private key of the keychain of the wallet and then staked the 1750 in it. That ways a day ago. Under node details it shows 0 PRV and offline. On your website’s monitor it shows this:

For the second node I paid the $5 again. Got the new URL, added it to a new virtual node and now its asking to “import keychain” When I create a new keychain and try to add the private key it says “keychain already in use by this device”.

I must be doing several things wrong here. What are they?

I have 11 nodes with syncing with 0 epochs to next event, but my server can only maintain 9 nodes online at the same time. I have just freed some slots so that 8 syncing nodes can be online. They will move to pending in less than an hour and then yours will be process too. It just so happend that I received an unexpectedly high amount of syncing nodes recently, this is just temporary.

With the not staked nodes the situation is the same, but it’s a bit more complicated. I have 14 not stake nodes, but I can only have 3 online at the same time for 20 minutes each. You need to watch your node in the monitor every 20 minutes to see if it’s online, as it is right now actually, and try adding it to your app when it’s online so that the app can gather its information and let you stake it.
I’ll start working on a button to turn it on instead of using this method, which must solve this problem.

I’ll keep your not-staked node online until you can stake it, don’t worry.

All right I was able to stake the second node. Is everything ok now? Is this the way its suppused to look like? Event if the containers show as “stopped”?

Yes, that’s alright.

Hello. My server is experiencing some downtimes. I’m already asking for support and working on fixing it as soon as possible.

It will take longer than I expected. In the meantime I’m migrating all the nodes to other server.

Everything is fine now. The main site is restored.

1 Like

FYI, it’s not restored, I’m unable to access, the link is broken.

1 Like

I think now is back for good. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Are you sure? I understand the nodes may not always be online but are the containeris supposed to also be stopped when the nodes are not online? Is that normal?