Bank Withdraw/deposit to/from Incognito

Hello, will there ever be an option to transfer funds to/from incognito to/from a bank account? Thank you.

Not directly, but they have partnered with MyConstant which provides a fiat on/off ramp through Incognito. It will make it where you can convert fiat directly into pUSDT, so your bank transfers will never be on public blockchain.

here is tutorial:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yeah I hear ya. The bulk of the fiat will be to pay off student loans etc…

Think ethereums going up? That’s what I’m mostly in

1 Like

Do you really get a $2000 signing bonus for my constant?

I believe you get the interest from the signing bonus, not the actual $2K…

I know you don’t get $2,000, but the exact terms of what you do get, I am not 100% sure, as that promotion was created after I joined. I am not sure if there is any bonus anymore if you use a referral code either, but if there is, feel free to use mine:

https://www.myconstant.com/sign-up?r=D31O5NXK12

2 Likes

Lol, no. You are given $2000 on platform, for the first 30 days, I believe. You can invest the money, on platform, and keep the earnings from that interest. At no time do you actually own that $2000. It goes back to the platform after the first month.

2 Likes

Results? Share your experiences please.

I have used MyConstant as an investment vehicle (never took loans) and I was always happy with my experience, the process to get pUSDT in/out has worked for me, although I believe they recently had to change policy on holding times for ACH transfers to 60 days (wire transfers, Zelle and crypto have no holding times).

It has worked for me, if you have specific question about my experience I am happy to share, but overall I like the service have had my account over a year and still use it today.

5 Likes

How do you send from myconstant to your back account via zelle?

In MyConstant app or website, click on the Withdraw USD option, then there is a drop down that you can change from “Bank Transfer” to “Zelle”… you just enter your Zelle email or phone number, amount, name and hit send.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!!

Hey doc, thanks for all your help. I have a couple more questions. How do you generate a reference number every time you send through zelle? Where does that come from. (My first 20$ deposit went through zelle, and the balance updated, but when I go to withdraw, only 1 cent is available.) the first transfer I made was an ACH transfer for 20$ And it says I have to wait 60 days Do I have to wait for the ACH transfer to go through before I can withdraw the zelle transfer?

Do all ACH transfers take 60 days to approve? Is that for only the first ACH transfer?

All ACH have the 60 day waiting period, but Zelle and wire should be instant (once they hit your account).

I havent done a transfer from Zelle in a while, but last time I did it, the reference code was provided on the screen once you selected to transfer by Zelle. It would provide you a code to add to memo line of your transfer, then once it hit my account I could use it. Sometimes Zelle was super fast (<1hr), sometimes it took a few days for some reason… but once Constant got it, I was able to use it.

1 Like

Thanks Sir!!!

1 Like

Lol, if offramping is as easy as described here… that’s impressive…Zelle is free and instant.

Hopefully no other data is transmitted beyond funds…if so, bravo!

Curious, have you tried it?

This is some news on myconstant and there policy about Zelle…sorry guys… What deposit methods do you accept?

We currently support Zelle for amounts under $2,000, ACH transfers for linked US accounts up to $5,000 per transaction, and wire transfers which are unlimited.

In the interest of security, we’re in the process of moving all cash management to our custodial partner, Prime Trust. This means in the future we won’t need to handle your funds at all.

However, we’re somewhat limited by the deposit methods Prime Trust accept, and it’s likely Zelle will be phased out in the next few months.

1 Like

Hey! I was just looking at your post. I just started using My Constant hoping to make it my fiat onboard for Incognito. I am a little confused about the fees though. Their website says I can transfer money from my Constant account to my Incognito wallet for only $1, but the portal window I get for the transfer tells me it is going to charge me $20. There is an option to use the Tron Network for $1, but I don’t think my Incognito Wallet will accept TRC20 USDT will it? $20 is much too high, and I am looking for help.