Bank Withdraw/deposit to/from Incognito

Looks like on Feb 8th they updated their withdrawal fees, and you are correct… it is $20 to withdrawal, that is disappointing, especially since it is a pUSDT withdrawal. They use to have pUSDT and USDT separately, but looks like they have combined them now.

I guess the real cost benefit is getting coins out of Incognito to MyConstant now, you can send them pUSDT directly, which makes your transfer fee almost 0, and once you have stablecoins in MyConstant, they are treated as fiat… so you can withdrawal cash directly without having to unshield, or pay that unshield fee.

You can also reach out on their telegram and talk directly with Andy (https://t.me/andy_9210), he should be able to help you with any specific concerns you may have (as they do update policies frequently).

2 Likes

I appreciate your response! I just sent him a message. Thanks!

Is there a way to accept USDT TRC20 on Incognito??? Andy said they had to up the Ethereum fee for USDT ERC20…thats why it is $20 now. But USDT TRC20 transfer from MyConstant is only a dollar. Will Incognito accept that?

Incognito does not support TRC20 yet. But they will support BSC (it should in a few months)

2 Likes