Where are my liquidity adds?

Hello, @Support. I had some shares in the Doge pool, but with the new update I can no longer see my rewards nor my shares.

I’m not talking about Provide, I’m talking about the Add functionality.

1 Like

I tried downgrading the APK, but an annoying undismissible alert about the update did not let me use it. :expressionless:
I hate mandatory updates…

Even the way they did it you can’t even use the formal app unless you update it.

Though, I thought that’s mandatory because of the shift in the explorer, you know the former Blockchain Explorer has been deactivated, it’s the new that has been put in place in the new app!

I can’t see that function here as well! Kindly tell us where it was hidden!

Hi @J053, we were aware of Doge liquidity still being left in the Doge - PRV pool. As we announced in the post Dec 28 - 29 scheduled maintenance: Prepping for pDEX v3, please create a ticket for the @Support team, they will help you to withdraw the liquidity, sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

The “former” Blockchain explorer was/is a community member built website. This member is in the process of transferring over ownership and technical understanding of the system(s) to a another community member who has a development team.

In the meantime, Incognito has switched over to the Incognito dev created Blockchain explorer.

You can access it via this link:
explorer.incognito.org

In the app you can access it by clicking More (the hamburger stack icon) in the bottom right. Next click the Explorer button.

1 Like

It’s understandable!