(Solved) Unable to Swap or Buy PRV

Hello @DarkDante,

I have just sent you 0.2 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees.

same issue here, no prv and faucet seems to not work, stuck with a bunch of btc

Please PM me your Incognito address.

I am having the same issue and error message. Can you send me a little bit of PRV so I can make the exchange?

Hereā€™s my wallet address if you can send a bit.

12sbzGa1K51yEixb8Uzar5vgXdoFDbo69Vv9s6e7jDH4KUiHVvyLDoDvjkk76neoTUAC1ECUSQ455if34jHBvhVGMC9cRqCHJ9d6Jtw6u7ZoaqcUUd9htEbK6EEUNkTxb1bgHUJ5DoWtTJ6gVMRj

Just sent you 0.2 PRV. Please swap some Crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. Sorry for the delay, I had some personal things to deal with today.

Hey Jared thanks so much and yes I swapped for more PRV to cover fees.

Also I hope your personal issues tuned out fine. Wish you all the best and hope your holiday was great!!!

1 Like

I have plenty of PRV and yet I cannot buy bitcoin with it just sits there in the open orders for weeks on end

I think the order at ~112k is yours. Of course you cannot buy bitcoin whose current price is ~160k PRV for a long time :slight_smile:

I am now having the same issue. It says i need .2 and i have .2 and it still says i dont have enough to withdraw my crypto. Andvnow i cant even swap for it

Same Problem cannot buy swap btc for PRV even though it says i have 0.1 prv in my wallet

1 Like

Hey Jared Iā€™m still trying to get the issue with Goal Phoenix Crypto token fixed. Any progress?
Itā€™s been quite some time since the ticket was submitted.

Please give an updated.
Thanks

Please PM me the support ticket again and Iā€™ll take a look.

1 Like

So I am having the same problem- where I have zero PRV but lots of other coin so I canā€™t make a any trades. Would you be able to help me? Here is my wallet addressā€¦ Thank you!!

12sjVBPe6qEeFcki7ztMmQ2DZ8k7XZimJsW2BHYU9KGsi4x7nAvteX7E5w2V7k1NV4N93pkqFm5Hui1HEYpYW84sxR7Rhq7zafdpbd9bL5ayqArwRgwAG5SSsc7S3CZsMwUC8RS5u5CaJBFy713T

Hello @jacecarter58,

Iā€™ve sent you 0.2 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. I recommend you maintain a balance of 0.5 PRV in all wallets.

Please send me a couple pdex.
12smS6k8bTSVowSMw8NdVUX8vTpsR4kmpigJYWsU5WsJa7BKhD1vJ1Evcdb8kE7N1nAc5Gc9wvRmkxaq1hXFQJStZLapitbVisVp1gt5iygqVVSaRULE7XUHQVxauhMx9XE4xNwZnG3eKyB9pSES

Hello @Postasio,

I just sent you 0.2 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. I recommend you maintain a balance of 0.5 PRV in all wallets.

Iā€™m having this same issue. Noted on maintaining a balance of .5 in the future. Is there any workaround planned for this?

12smR2snrSWXGFTfUCbjhgMNC5jEwi6mcc7mUMtbCpkRwAwFaGETrL3QbNVvyygEnhwzobpcej3cF4SmoGZcEWU748G5MNiP5TX7ScKX7dQENN4bPY7BGjJvZ8KoBcjiMkqL4fkV5VJ2vZNykPD4

Iā€™ve sent you 0.2 PRV.

1 Like

Thank you!

Iā€™m having the same issue, I canā€™t make no transactions