Sexy New UI/UX Concept Design Idea!

I love this so much

You could use the search function and find out how often dark mode has been mentioned already.

If you want a community member who posts an idea for a design to know that you would like a dark mode, then you are at the right place here.

If you want the team who develops the actual Incognito Wallet app to know about your desire for dark mode, you should move to the post I mentioned earlier.

Canā€™t make it clearer than that.

3 Likes

ā€¦ and another one in the wrong spot.

If you want a community member who posts an idea for a design to know that you would like a dark mode, then you are at the right place here.

Thatā€™s what I thought.

My bad, I thought you wanted the actual Incognito app to have dark mode.
This forum already has dark mode btw.

I found the dark mode for the forum, thanks.

I thought you wanted the actual Incognito app to have dark mode.

And you are right, I would like to use the app with dark mode.

1 Like

Then address the team, not a community member who shared their own design of how a wallet app could look.

2 Likes

Good idea. Done. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hey JoyRaptor, Iā€™m currently working on Stellar integration, but would be happy to hop on this with you and see what we can whip up over the next few weeks! I assume youā€™re in the Builderā€™s Telegram server, yes? We can chat there!

6 Likes

Have there been any developments in regards to this app yet? I would really like an Inc. app with this look and feel!

3 Likes

Oh hey! I just remembered these topics. Any updates on these? Or are they postponed due to the teamā€™s shifting focus to other work?

Other topic:
Concept Art UI/UX for a unified incognito experience.

I still need a developer to make this happen. I am an artist, I did all the legwork on ui/ux but I canā€™t push it further without help.

I have floated the ui with a couple other projects to see if anyone else wants to bite.

I do think a sexy AF ui would help adoption, Along with faster TX time. The current wallet is really good in a lot of respects, I just think some aspects can be pushed more

If anyon wants to tip me for the work I have done so far my incognito address is:

12soM44qBNVsMuFu4tcck3HKZtQDj9nYuH7nTdEF3uxJ4rG6oGtEqbD2AKbcZiqf6a6hKh3tNtRiXX4wRZmL3cKAx8zgJq9VJgnRBcYREYPWvyQPhV1kLS95cibKLg4kADLRAXcDshh1qfyc1Gu1

1 Like