Sexy New UI/UX Concept Design Idea!

Fun promo mockups.
incognito-Black-phone incognito-White-phone exchange-phone

10 Likes

Looks great, New look very beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

How long would it take to get the app looking like this?

Only the developer could answer that. Any that have the know-how I’ll work with

1 Like

Can’t wait. It would really help adoption as I would love to show off the app to more people if it looked like this :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think this is Biggest update ui. Nice looks better design, Prv token growup for privacy.

4 Likes

Are you working on this wallet/dapp separately from the team and the incognito wallet/pDex/dapp? Or is this being proposed to the team? I would love to see the app look like this. Will it become a reality?

2 Likes

Are you a designer or you can coding too?

1 Like

I have all the art assets but I am not a developer so I would need help with implementation. If you know anyone who could help me with this I am game to push it even farther.

1 Like

Same thing as above.

I have all the art assets but I am not a developer so I would need help with implementation. If you know anyone who could help me with this I am game to push it even farther.

Like Ducky suggested above, check if there is someone building their own version of the wallet app and see if you can work together. Or work the other way around, put a post in the Community->Wanted category ask for a coder who can add functionality to your design.

The project is open source, everyone can build on it.

1 Like

Best design Incognito App ui when we can see this design update on your incognito app, i am excited for this ui :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Any update or progress on this sexy UX?

I am still here. Been thinking of ideas for the dex, but they are still on backend stuff. But unless I get a programmer that wants to help things will be grounded.

Really incognito wallet does a lot of things right, my only problem with it is that its hard to see what’s going on.
I never can keep track of how much value I have locked away in provide. And if my prv value is up in my assets I can not easily tell if its because one asset is doing very well, or if prv has gone down and it’s making everything else look like its growing. Sparklines would fix this.
P&L stats I think are needed so people can clearly see the value growing. And have it all be clean and informative for beginners.

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to the new wallet.

1 Like

So, now we can have a dark mode for the app! Who would imagine that?

What comes next? A dark mode for this forum?!

It will be much more challenging to feel the pleasure of a white background burning the eyes when we start to have a choice on it.

Do you think the user base is ready for this big step into the unknown?

Now seriously, I would love to see a dark theme.

1 Like

Better comment on the right post then, or write a post on it yourself.
This thread is about a design for a crypto wallet app, created by a talented community member.

1 Like

Are you sure that my comment is on the wrong place?

Yep, this post is not related to what the team is working on.
The right post would be this one.

1 Like

A dark theme is not just an idea from the community at the moment?