Josh_Hamon - Nito - a Telegram Bot for push notifications

No looping for me anymore. Great job!

1 Like

Currently i have use Nito watching 10 pnode ^^ Very useful

4 Likes

New Feature /network

/network

tells the user the total number of nodes Nito is watching and how many nodes are on the network

Happy Friday :partying_face:

8 Likes

Screenshot_20200926-171828_Telegram
:rofl:

1 Like

I have many spam messages and there are error message like attachment. please help !!!

Hey @Josh_Hamon, some ideas about how Nito could be helpful with onboarding new users:

1. What if we teach the bot more advanced FAQ. Similar that @Jared suggested to do in web earlier ?

For example @Chatex_bot has a deep menu when user can dive according to the interest. Let say if we talk about FAQ in the menu can be different category according to the forum structure.

It might solve quite a lot of users problems. And Nito might help newbies to dive into Incognito, step by step.

1. Beside FAQ it could be a user journey into Incognito (products, tech, ecosystem)

I know guys from Ukraine and Russia who could help you with development, it will cost couple of hundred dollars. So the most important is to structure the content and make it interesting for users.

10 Likes

That sounds pretty awesome, I’d be excited to extend Nito’s abilities that way.

1 Like

It would be great if the notification for earning is a different color, rather than using emoji for each text, just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion @Hapaku! You can add it to Nito via /request-your request here

1 Like

Sorry missed this message, I’ll DM you to help get this figured out.

1 Like

The meagerest of beginnings but now there is some open-source code for Nito that I can build on!

For this month Nito has 90 active users!

(I am defining active as anyone with a node in the system and notifications turned on or who has logged a command with Nito in the last 30 days.)

4 Likes

The source code is not the actual code :(

1 Like

The actual code won’t work on GitHub, so I’m working on moving everything to something open source friendly, sorry.

What about GitLab? I use that one.

1 Like

I’ll have to check that out

1 Like

In preparations for the upcoming builders rewards, I have some updates.

• The open source side of Nito now includes the /ping command
  • The server got a big upgrade this month, from its humble one core beginnings to now six cores.

Next up?

I’ll be making a short video explaining Nito, and eating a lot of :turkey:

7 Likes

Awesome news and updates as to Nito…I check on my pnode daily with it… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice! Looking forward to watching your video, Josh! :muscle:

1 Like

Video added to OP

3 Likes

Thanks for the video @Josh_Hamon :raised_hands:

1 Like