Join the Privacy Quest, earn prizes (up to 1 BTC)

Hey @Waseem_Kolia!

Could you please DM me your Incognito address and more details about your case? The history screenshots will help a lot.

I’ll send your message to dev team, so we can solve your problem as soon as possible :blush:

2 Likes

Loving the game, but could these unopened chests be sorted to the top of the map? They seem to shuffle around each time I open the quest tab and it gets really difficult to keep track of.

3 Likes

Hey @JSON-Dubs, I’m happy that you are enjoying the guest :hugs:

Sure, we will reorder the chests to make it more comfortable for users! We’ll fix it ASAP.

7 Likes

I’ve noticed an issue with the quest prize wheel recently, and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. When I try to spin the transaction loads to about 50%, but then never gets above that number and completes the transaction. I first noticed this when I tried to do 20 spins at a time (but I could still do 1 spin or 5 spins at a time), but now I can’t do any number of spins without this problem. My balance in my pStake keychain is at least 4.5 PRV and over 20 Quest, so I should be able to do 20 spins at once, right?

1 Like

Hey @Trevuchet

Yes, it is more than enough to spin :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting the problem, we are working on it now. As a temporary solution, could you please try to consolidate your UTXO, it should help. Here is the detailed instruction for you > How to consolidate UTXOs

4 Likes

Thanks- I did this and tried again. It was still slow to complete the spin transaction (doing the transaction for 20 spins probably took 3-4 minutes), but it eventually worked in the end.

2 Likes