Join the Privacy Quest, earn prizes (up to 1 BTC)

just remember the beginning of the story :wink:

sounds about right. thank you!

Thanks… but I’ve thought of many clever little twists on the story, and it’s led me nowhere

1 Like

Might as well just tell us now that it’s gone anyway

Unfortunately, I cannot help you more with this one, or else I’ll spoil you an answer!

After the quest’s over, we’ll explain the answers :wink:

Ok, I just figured it was all the same once the threshold was reached. What time are more of these posted each day?

The time guidelines come after the official release. now it’s a pre-launch, so we indulge you with more and more quests. the next questions will appear on Nov 19th

2 Likes

Did you guys adjust the minimum limits for some of the bigger chests?

It would appear so, the privacy guy went from 3k to 800. But is seems they also reduced the number of quests you get from 3 down to 1.

Quest won’t load saying it only works in Incognito app but it is the Incognito app

Hey @Brakley , did you try to quit the app and reopen it again? Let me know it the Quest tab works for you correctly. Thanks! :wink:

1 Like

hey, have all quest tokens been sent yet? the app doesn’t show any tokens although I have successfully scanned several qr codes and opend six valid treasure chests yesterday in time.

Hey @kunop, pls make sure that you’re checking the balance of the right keychain at where you used to play the game.

For example: if you scanned the QR codes at keychain ‘Anon’, then the respective QUEST tokens would have been distributed to Anon account.

Okay, great. Thanks for the quick answer. I added the coin manually to the anon keychain, then the quest tokens appeared after a new refresh. :smiley:

1 Like

Cool! :muscle:
New chests will be added to the Quest tab soon btw. Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

Hello @Marina, You made a superstar post of my post in the newsletter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah, it touched me :slight_smile: how could I ignore it?

1 Like

:blush:

Works now but all the tokens have been found :pensive:

Hey no worries. New chests will be added tomorrow :grin:

1 Like