[Incognito Team rewards] 2020 nomination: Reward the heroes of the year!

This nomination is a copy paste of the official nomination contest.

As we can’t vote for any Incognito team member, this new nomination contest is dedicated to our dear friends, Incognito team members.

This contest is self funded by me, contact me if you want to participate to the prizepool so we can increase rewards :wink:

Hi everyone! :wave:

2020 is almost finished. It’s been a great year. We’ve seen a lot of effort put into the development of the Incognito project from the core team as well as the community. Thank you all, fam! Incognito belongs to you!

Now, it’s time to award the incognito team members who have been contributing the most to the community’s growth. Let’s celebrate this special year with an award nomination, open to all community members.

Open nomination - Have your say!

Awards in this category will be selected by community member nomination. You get to nominate the incognito team members that you believe deserve the recognition! The awards are:

teacher Neighbor

reward

These awards are just the community humble way of thanking those who contribute the most to the project and the community. So, in your opinion…

• :rocket: Who is the best teacher that is knowledgeable and has helped you or others learn about the project in 2020?
  • :rocket: Who is the best neighbor that has been helpful and kind this year?
  • :rocket: Who is the most inspirational or influential member that has motivated you in 2020?

Just post your nomination by replying directly to this topic, following this format :point_down::

[award] - [@name]: [rationale]

The purpose of these awards is to show appreciation to helpful incognito team members. :slight_smile:

Incognito team members are allowed to vote if they want to thank a colleague :slight_smile:

Rewards

The winner of each award will earn 150 PRV !

The nomination will close on December 31, and results will be announced on January 01.

Thank you! Submit your nominations now! :white_check_mark:

17 Likes

9 Likes

Just added this rule.

6 Likes

Ok, I can vote for this :slight_smile:

Teacher - @Ducky : She tries to be responsive as much as possible.
Good Neighbor - @ning : She is thoughtful, kind and a real social problem solver :slight_smile:
Inspired - @andrey: I hate Andrey :joy: but I should admit that he motivates me so much. I trust him. Even he may scam me easily :slight_smile:

6 Likes

8 Likes

WOO, Yeah, Baby! That’s what I’ve been waiting for!

Teacher - @Chucky : He’s my friend, he’s my teacher. His chat is always warm and welcoming. He’s quick to feed my curiosity and point me to the right direction when he can’t!

7 Likes

Haha nice, thanks for adding this exception :slight_smile: So, I’m in!

:duck: Teacher - @duc: I would like to say thank to Duc for patiently teaching me deep tech knowledge about blockchain, bridges,…and never say no when I ask for his help to give proper answers to users’ questions.

:duck: Inspired - @ning: Big sister ever! :black_heart: She’s always supporting my ideas, showing me how to do things better and more efficiently, discussing and inspiring me with the future of Incognito (could be a dark mode for future, who knows :joy:). Thank you, sis!

:duck: Neighbor - I vote for @Chucky and @Peter, my dear Community team! Chucky and Peter have been working close to me, and I’m really happy to see that they help all users without a complaint. Thank you so much! :raised_hands: :mechanical_arm:

And last but not least, thank you for this great copycat @inccry :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well if Ducky is in, than im in too!

Teacher - @Peter: Peter has helped me soo much in learning everything i know. Hes always there to create a doc with instructions and love to make things easier on me. Thank you peter

Inspired - @ning She is always there to help and inspire me to be a better human. She gives her point of view and makes me think outside the box, expanding my set of skills and knowledge thank you ning.

Neighbor - BY FAR @Ducky She is there for me each and every day, always updating me and making my days lighter. She is an extremely positive and energetic individual who only brings love and warmth :slight_smile: Thank you Ducky.

Extra nomination:

Builder - @J053 (sorry @inccry no hard feeling) Jose appart from being an amazing builder. Hes a great individual, always positive and finding ways to bring more people on the privacy train. Couldnt leave him out.

9 Likes

My turn:

Teacher - @duc: I love to read his great technical posts here
Neighbor - @Ducky: She’s always available to help you :slight_smile:
Inspired - @andrey: I’m not sure that it’s necessary to argue :wink:

So hard to choose :exploding_head:, I created this contest to thank all Incognito team members: elena, ning, Chucky, Peter, duc, Ducky, phuong, dungtran, binh, hieutran, aaron, annie, Marina, tien, andrey… (sorry I can’t list all of you :smiley: )

Keep up the good work :muscle: , Privacy will win!

7 Likes

Teacher - @Peter and @binh: I know I may ask a lot of questions from time to time :sweat_smile:. Thanks for your help and patience!
Inspired - @Chucky and @Ducky: Thank you for your support with my builder projects. You always remind me it’s worth it when I doubt.

8 Likes

Teacher - @Peter: Always there to solve those technical issues for me … uhm … unnamed, anonymous users :smiley:
Neighbor - @ning & @ducky: Friendly and inviting posts for the entire community; swatting spammers and scammers – here, there, Telegram and everywhere!
Inspired: - @andrey: Herds cats, keeping everybody moving forward.

7 Likes

:heart: Teacher - @aaron and @Peter: Very well detailed explanations.

:heart: Neighbor - @Chucky and @Ducky: Welcoming, kind and warm personalities.

:heart: Inspired - @Jamie: Always has an answer when it comes to help.

8 Likes

@inccry is back with yet another incredible thing to contribute to Incognito and the community. Thank you.

Good Neighbor - @ducky, because where would we be without her? I ask this neighbor for much more than the occasional cup of flour, and she always delivers. She’s kind, helpful, and proactive, many times knowing what someone needs before they do!

Teacher - @ning: Ning is always working to make Incognito the best it could possibly be, and yet takes the time to show and teach us how to be better, too.

Inspired - @Chucky: Chucky’s support for the community (and me) is irreplaceable, but I went with Inspired instead of Good Neighbor because of his impressive commitment to the cause, infectious energy, and genuine concern. He’s inspired and an inspiration.

7 Likes

Teacher - @aaron @peter both of them always update the improvement and reports to let us know where we are, solve technical issues
Inspired - @ning & @andrey: of cus, of cus
Neighbor - @ducky always listening always understanding

7 Likes

Neighbor - @Ducky @Chucky so nice and help us to solve our issue
Teacher - @Peter everything will be easy to understand with his explanations and tutorials

6 Likes

Neighbor - @Ducky: She treats me like a real builder
Inspired - @andrey: Focuses on privacy, not the possible :money_mouth_face: to made from the project

3 Likes

Neighbor: @Ducky: She is always kind and helpful.
Teacher: @Chucky: He provides assistance when needed, willing to teach those in need
Inspired: @andrey Provides amazing insight and always willing to talk through the tough topics

6 Likes

Thanks for your votes!

Final results are:

Teacher:

@Peter 6
@Chucky 2
@duc 2
@aaron 2
@Ducky 1
@binh 1
@ning 1

Neighboor:

@Ducky 9
@Chucky 3
@Ning 2
@Peter 1

Inspired:

@andrey 6
@ning 3
@Chucky 2
@Ducky 1

150 PRV reward sent to @Peter, @Ducky and @andrey, Congrats!

I didn’t find someone to help me to fund this contest but I added a 100 PRV rewards for second place of each category :wink:

So 100 PRV reward sent to @Chucky (x2) @duc @aaron @ning!

12 Likes

It’s such an amazing reward for my new year!!! I just got it on the first day of 2021 :slight_smile:
Many thanks for making this kind treatment, inccry. Happy new year! :tada: :tada:

5 Likes

That’s so generous, thank you! And thank you to everyone who submitted nominations!

5 Likes