Anyone working on a game that utilizes PRV

@kodomo Im thinking we start with around 10 critters to keep things simple and allow those 10 to become like mascots for the game. Still waiting to here back from a couple artists

1 Like

It would be cool if the 10 original critters breed to make other different critters? I know the evolution thing has been done to death so maybe the different creatures could breed and/or combine with other ones to make more powerful creatures?

Also, just a thought, maybe we call the creatures cryptids? I think it’s a cool nod to cryptocurrency and who doesn’t love a good cryptid?

Yeah I was thinking that would be cool. The only thing that gets diificult is programming RNG into each new breed. But I think If we had a color wheel design where say when red monster mate with blue monsters they breed Pinks. And we could say that the Unique color breeds could have unique abilities to that color scheme. SO it would be more like you know what your getting like It could be one of a few creatures that it could become but it wouldnt make a whole new breed all together if that makes sense. So it would be more like pokemon so that you could consider a breeding more like an evolution rather than a whole new creature that would have to be randomly generated. So it wouldn’t have quite the depth of say Axie Infinity but closer to blockchain cuties I believe.

@KhinAung Im not sure what you mean like would you have to pay a premium membership? I wouldn’t think we would do something like that. But who know maybe its not a bad idea to get some funds for the game to pay some artists and stuff. We could sell early access later on in the game and that could be like a premium membership pay PRV to a fund for the game and then get access to early builds or something. But it would be good to have a PRV fund to pay artists and designers as this starts moving forward more.

!!UPDATE!! I have just about finished a rough draft of the sketch of the world map. I have areas like Jagged Western Mountain Coast, The Great Forest, Eastern Isle, The City of the Ancients, Rolling Plains, and the Barren Wastelands where a rumbling volcano spews forth lava and ash over the surrounding region leaving only the hardiest of critters alive. Only the ones able to adapt to the harsh environment have been able to survive in the wastelands.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome! I hope someone does this for the builders club.

I have an interesting thought,
What if the default strength (or some other stat) of a critter is based on it’s PRV value.

This would make tons of sense, as more valuable damaging critters are more expensive. Users could flood money into the liquidity pools to make a specific critter much stronger. This liquidity would work as a marketplace as well for people who want to buy a critter.

It also allows users to potentially make money on critters as they could just add them to the liquidity pool, or exchange them for PRV.

If you add to the liquidity pool, making your critter stronger, you would have a better chance to gain more critters.

Also if people decide to buy a critter that’s in the liquidity pool, the stronger that critter get’s as the PRV value gets increased.

1 Like

I had a similar thought. Except, instead of basing the character’s strength directly off PRC, you could have a XP token you gain as you perform actions, battles, character building, etc. And as such you could level up as you gain certain amounts of XP points, which the higher the level the stronger the character. And course you could trade for PRC, or with cross pair trading you could trade your XP for another game token; weapons, magic, crafting tokens, etc.
That way players who want to play the game actually get rewarded. Instead of just being able to “buy” a powerful character. I don’t know maybe that a dumb idea.

1 Like

I like your idea of cross compatible coins. Creating multiple games that use the same coins. For example you could have a game all about spending resources to craft different armor and weapons. Players of the critter game could utilize those weapons to fight and stuff. That would be pretty cool. Have a whole universe inside Incognito, where depending on what game you prefer to play, your contributing to the economy of the universe.

This got me thinking crazy cool ideas. I would love to design an economy for this universe.

Also the XP idea might be cool, if it is utilized by all the games.

2 Likes

Really nice idea, I wish we’ll get a prize in PRV when playing this game, so we can make this game more popular to invite others community to join play with us

1 Like

Sorry for the delay folks will try to post up the sketch of the map i threw together. I think the idea of an xp token is a good idea. Being able to use it with any existing games on the incognito chain would be a big plus. Has their ever been word of anyone else with game ideas or has anyone out there worked on game in the past? Would love to have some people like that for the game development

Im decent at getting things to run on EPIC but it can be a hassle at times and probably too beefy of an engine for something that would also be good on mobile phones