Anyone working on a game that utilizes PRV

Thanks man just a little mock up going through a few different logo and ideas just to throw something up on the little site

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12O-mPuHCsoXutG_NnCHR3-Bjxd1YO5-9?usp=sharing

Aquatic critter small

sort of a cute mock up

1 Like

Proud lion soldier mockup much smaller

a more serious style

1 Like

not gonna lie, I really like this one

3 Likes

Looks like @Andrey, is that coincidence?

6 Likes

Well then man as appreciation for your help I’ll use this as the placeholder on the site

It be coming along there I see…cool… :sunglasses: :100:

1 Like

Anyone can feel free to add to the google drive docs and the site is up but not much there lol incognitocritters.com

1 Like

Hey @MrCryptoMuffin good initiative :+1: While the core team focuses on improving the network, make it more stable, faster, more private, it’s really awesome to see that you guys take initiatives to build on top of the chain.

I am pretty sure that everything which is available on the public chain can have Incognito Mode. Either as a privacy layer as we do for Uniswap and Kyber, either rebuilt on the Incognito chain.

A quick suggestion in terms of messaging, to focus more on privacy than on PRV, it would sound more solid. For example: “Built with :black_heart: in privacy” or “Built for your privacy :black_circle:

4 Likes

Oh thank you for the suggestion there will do.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Sbiz… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have a knack for drawing. I’d be willing to draw some critters for this if I can get an idea of what their powers are etc.

Sure thing Im thinking different regions of the world different latent abilities will be associated with each biome

Ill make a mock up map of the world tonight and write down their powers depending on region and try give an example of the abilities associated with each

Do you have any already made up characters for the game? Or is this going to be up to my imagination? What makes them “incognito” other than being on the incognito chain? Do they somehow shift their forms to look like normal animals or something?

Oh huh to be honest I hadnt even considered incognito to mean more than the chain it was on but thats a good idea. Let me think on that for a little bit and also no their arent critters yet mostly just used pictures of existing fantasy creatures from online

2 Likes

Outstanding work! Hope game develop wall and we can play. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Maybe they are normal animals to normies but to anyone with enough PRV they are powerful ancient creatures that do battle on the blockchain! maybe you’d have to hold a certain fiat value of PRV to be able to play the game? The value could be low for easy entry.

1 Like

I really like this idea we would have to integrate this with the power up coins. I think we will have 4 powerup coins in all. I think we might go with a color system with each region the creatures come from being a different color. Then they would have color coded attacks like blue= blue fire, blue lighting, red= red fire, red poison etc. Also we are gonna try to keep the setup somewhat simple to start with just to keep it easier to get designed in the beginning.