Anyone working on a game that utilizes PRV

The Gamblers would love it… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Is there any word out there about the Incognito chain implementing erc-721 support? And yeah thats really smart that sounds like a perfect system to get around the current implementation of erc-20s and pcoins.

@Revolve Hey bud I was thinking a little bit more and we would also need something like an elements system that we could represent with coins. But we’d need that to give it that rock paper scissors of the fighting, but could do something more creative and different than water, earth, fire, etc.

1 Like

Well, you could always do colors or gemstones.

Hmm, Maybe
Magic, Weapons, Shields
Weapons -> Magic -> Shield -> Weapons
(Shields for incognito)

Not quite sure though. I’d have to think about it. What kind of theme are you going for?

1 Like

Nice yeah thats a good idea. Could be like bows, swords, shield, magic? And to be honest the theme hadnt been something I had considered yet to be honest but it sounds like fantasy type of game would suit the idea well

@Revolve
Hey on another note Im working on a little project id love for you to take a look at my idea and give any feedback or assistance you may be able to give.

Thinking about providing liquidity for my erc-20 token

@Revolve ok this is happening dude. I bought the domain for the game last night and I hope you like it cause the domain was a little pricey but I called it Incognito Critters. Now do you know anyone good at drawing fantasy like pokemon creatures? I know a few people I just have to see if theyre interested to work on something like this for free lol.

4 Likes

Me likes the domain name you gave it…Incognito Critters…I am glad that Revolve is assisting you…thank you Revolve…as I told you in the other post…there are some awesome persons in this place that you can work with glad to see it working out for you so far… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh boi, you’ve committed me to a project, I know what it’s like when you buy a domain, I cant let a fellow man down.

Hopefully it’s not 3d, and you don’t need much animation :joy:. Best bet would be to come up with some mockups and pay like 10-15 bucks on fiverr to get something more quality. I have a little artistic ability, but nothing that would look professional. I do know a graphics designer who does pixel art, but i’m not sure if he’d do it for free. I’ll see what strings I can pull.

1 Like

Oh no lets keep everything simple as possible to start with. I have also gotten in touch with the RPG maker community forums to see if anyone their showed any interest as they have a lot of talent related to games.

And Im friends with someone in the Philly area who told me he will get me in touch with his college friend who majored in art and loves pokemon and fantasy themes so he’d be great lol.

1 Like
4 Likes

Oh damn, I really like that

Thanks man just a little mock up going through a few different logo and ideas just to throw something up on the little site

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12O-mPuHCsoXutG_NnCHR3-Bjxd1YO5-9?usp=sharing

Aquatic critter small

sort of a cute mock up

1 Like

Proud lion soldier mockup much smaller

a more serious style

1 Like

not gonna lie, I really like this one

3 Likes

Looks like @Andrey, is that coincidence?

6 Likes

Well then man as appreciation for your help I’ll use this as the placeholder on the site