Wallet error

Sent 5 eth to my incognito wallet but the receiving address may have changed as I was looking for auth to send (on old device) for this exchange. I have the transaction info and everything. Any way to recover?

2 Likes

@Jamie I’ve tagged a user who can help you out with this. Please private message him the details that you have.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Replied to private message.

Eth showed up but the trading platform offers significantly less PRV than the Eth value. I put in 25 Eth for 5200 PRV, which should have gotten me around 8660 PRV at 0.55 cents. Then I changed it back to Eth and BTC (also error amounts) and when attempting to move 4.04 eth to main account the transaction disappeared and is not showing up in my list of transactions. Basically I moved 4600 in, but only have $900 in btc with 1750 PRV locked in a node to show for it. Really need help with my account, I didn’t plan to lose over $3000 just by using this wallet today. I took pictures of all the trades and everything can be traced. Thanks, if some management can assist.

1 Like

With larger trades you have to be careful. Some exchange pairs have low liquidity in their pools. This will cause a significantly different price than what you might expect. Because the price is determined by the amount on either side of the liquidity pool. Smaller, spaced out transactions are a way to get a better exchange rate. Also be sure to verify your rate before going ahead with the trade. As for the missing Eth that may be a question @Jamie could look into for you

1 Like

Yeah that really sucks and I’m usually more careful. Hopefully can get the currency that disappeared during the transfer and salvage half my funds.