Wallet balances not updating for ETH, other coins

I transferred ETH from a Metamask wallet to my Incognito wallet last night, and the transaction now says “complete” in the Incognito TX history. However, the balance for the respective coin (ETH) hasn’t updated, and I’ve been unable to force it to update. I’ve tried:

• the “Clear balance cached” option (under Settings)
  • the “Clear history” option (under Settings)
  • uninstalling & reinstalling the app, then re-importing my wallet via the private key

All to no avail. Furthermore, the final option I tried (uninstall & reinstall) wiped out the balances on all of my other coins, which are now also refusing to update. In fact, the only coin that shows a nonzero balance is PRV. This whole time, that TX “complete” status has been taunting me from the ETH TX history scroller, with all that coin sitting just out of reach :sweat_smile:

I’ve run out of ideas, so any support & suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: tagging in @Jared @Support (per the reply below)

G’day mate - for all issues / queries please tag in @Jared / @Support

Kind Regards,

A very tired Aussie (newborns cry a lot :wink:)

2 Likes

Got it, thanks for the assist! Aha, I’m not envious :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hi @qb2, could you please check your balances again to see if the issue is resolved? Thanks.

Hi @duc, I just checked and the issue HAS been resolved! What was that about - are delays like these a normal occurrence?

Thanks for your help!

hey @qb2, sorry for the inconvenience!

in summary - it wasn’t a delay, but a bug - so really shouldn’t be a normal occurrence at all. balances were not affected, just how they displayed on the interface. this bug seems to have affected a few users randomly (sorry!). more details:

pdex v3 is not yet live, but code has already been deployed to the environment to prepare for the upcoming release. while pointing it to a new environment yesterday, the bug occurred. we have since figured out the issue and reverted to the old environment so balances are back for all affected users.

thanks for your patience @qb2. and thanks as well to @SPAddict25, hope you got some sleep!

4 Likes