Use Case help - Investment trading group private token

I am trying to figure out if this is possible.

We have a group of private investors that invest USDT into an account. We run bots on this account to increase overall gains for the group.
A fee is charged based on the profits of closed trade.
They have a committed time that they must leave the funds in the account.

What I am trying to figure out is if we can create a new token on the Incognito platform that will keep the market cap value of the token = to the balance of the trading account.

I.E. 10 people invest $100K each so a total pool of $1M to trade. Each person that invested receives 100K tokens to = the USDT value. 1 Token = $1 USDT. The bots trade the funds and grow each month. After 1 year the total funds lets say = $2M and now each token = $2 USDT (less fees).

A few nice to haves…

1. Allow people to join and exit over time.
  2. Ability to lock up funds for set amount of time.
2 Likes

Maybe the question was in the wrong group or not clear enough.

I have done some further testing and still can’t seem to get the token price to match the value of the investment pool. I tried adding a little liquidity to the token and do a few trades to try to set a visible price on the incognito app. Nothing seems to work. Still looking for some suggestions.

@Jared

1 Like

Hello @skynoid,

Sorry that I missed this. Since this is outside of my depth I have asked a dev to step in and answer your questions.

In the meantime, I have linked some articles which you may find of invest (related to minting a coin on Incognito and getting this coin verified):

Hi @skynoid,

There’s no solution right now for your described use-case. Since we do not support smart contracts, this doesn’t seem possible without a centralized authority in between.

Thanks for the info. Can we make a private version of a BEP20 token or just ERC20?
If I create the token on Binance Chain, can we trade a private version on Incognito?

Yes you can, we support both ERC20 and BEP20.