Unresolved Deposit

I have followed the directions. The bitcoin deposit is 0. I have sent a copy of the screen to Annie. Please reopen the topic because it is not solved.

Hey there,

I replied you 3 hours ago and I’m waiting to hear back from you.

Please check the wallet under this wallet address:
12RxBqzJnsT15E8MuvfAzXTBLwDXATNUQqZuT2z48evEyh6rM7chmioxPWYtDv1zdwz7mC6ecdthnLyD9cH3ktvDYADVqEYdGyY9B41

Annie

1 Like

I had attempted to deposit bitcoins on 4/29/20 from Electrum to Incognito wallet. I am being told to check a wallet. If someone knows how to check a wallet please respond to this chat. I am looking for instructions.

Thanks,
Silyer652

Annie, Aaron, Phan and Peter, I hope I am not leaving out anyone. I am on eastern time; I received the first email 12:25 am and the last email at 3:25 am… I am responding now; I answered all 3 emails that I received, total of 3. I asked how do I check the wallet that you listed. May, I have the instructions… So, we can officially close this chat.
Silyer652

You had quite a few posts on the same topic and those were not closed, depsite the title.

I took the liberty to put most of them in one post to keep communication centralized instead of spread over several post.

Please use to this post to reply and update.