Trending On Publish0x

Hey Guys!
Just wanted to let you all know that I’m trending on Publish0x with this article. Enjoy the read, and please show some love if you like the content.

Michaelson Williams
Founder of GPCI

Why Bitcoin Should Never Become a Spot ETF Part 1: Understanding the Risks and Implications
By Michelson Williams | Published January 4, 2024

In the realm of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin stands as a symbol of financial freedom, a decentralized asset meant to liberate individuals from the constraints of traditional financial systems.

https://www.publish0x.com/mmap-magazine-newsletter-and-tsx-podcast/why-bitcoin-should-never-become-a-spot-etf-part-1-understand-xoqqklz

@Jared @abduraman @Wederquist @khanhj

1 Like

Great points . I agree that a spot EFT negates most of the benefits of BTC, I don’t think it can be stopped. That said, it is more important than ever to hold your BTC in a private wallet. Let’s use the word free bitcoin for bitcoin that is not an ETF form. Owning free bitcoin is your ticket to financial freedom in the next decade as more and more bitcoin becomes tied up, this free bitcoin will become extra valuable. it is an exciting time in crypto and it will bring many curveballs and Trojan horses for sure. But what will always remain the same as not your keys not your crypto

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. It’s hard to believe that more people aren’t waking up to the importance of bitcoin ownership.

Thanks for your comment!