The Bitcoin Lotto is live

40 LOTTO sent!

Balance 0.

2 Likes

Sorry, you’re late :wink:

2 Likes

I’m sure one of these three lucky guys can send you some!

2 Likes

Appreciate the chance, and best of luck to everyone!

Thanks! :kissing_heart:

2021-06-12T00:00:00Z

I’m glad the Quest is over (not in a mean way :sweat_smile:) I had a lot of fun and I joined this community because of it.

After all those troubles (and my bad luck at both wheels) I enjoyed it.

It was sure a creative idea, thank you for everything and congratulations to the winner :partying_face:.

1 Like

Congratulations to the BTC-LOTTO winner !
The winner has this number :

every body can get to track all txs here :
https://api-hunt.incognito.org/api/btc-lotto/board

5 Likes

Has the prize been distributed? Just wondering if some type of confirmation will be posted to the community for transparency.

Thank you to the dev team for finally bringing this chapter in Incognito’s life to a close…we thank those team members both current and former who contributed to this side project and well with that folks we say good night and good well good riddance…Dev team I hope the Incognito app will be cleaned up and updated once all loose ends or strings are cleanly tied up and thank you once again…Nuff said…hehehehe… :smirk: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Hi everyone,
I’m here to congrats to the winner and notify to everybody we had sent the REWAD to the winner.

Currently, 3,802 LOTTO coins have been distributed (won via the wheel). Assuming there are no more LOTTO coins distributed from now till the end of the lottery, the prize would be 3,802 / 21,000 = 0.181 BTC (6,968 USD at the time of writing).

However, the fees collected from the wheel so far total about 5000 PRV (9,100 USD), which at the time of writing, is worth more.

and at the time write this topic, PRV price got at 1.99$ so total reward winner get 5000 PRV ( ~ 10000 USDT)

again, thank you everyone plays and enjoys with Private Quest Game.

as we promise the PIZZA

7 Likes

Thank you Binh and team, I can confirm I have received the PIZZA

6 Likes

@SomeJackHole Congratulations! :pizza:
I hope you will use this money to strengthen our network with 3 nodes?

It was great! Thank you to the team!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Congrats to @SomeJackHole on the win… :partying_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like