The Bitcoin Lotto is live

hi @Estem it’s normal, current the order list for airdrop reward from spin is a long list.

could you send me your spin id ?

1 Like

Hi guys,
If you don’t see rewarded after spin wheel,
Please go to history -> retry submit your transaction spin wheel again.

please go to history, and re-try it .

like image example.

Hey @binh. Im going to message you on the side.The problem is that my history doesn’t show any info. But, it shows the transaction under quest in my assests.I had 5 spins left that I tried all at once, and it spun once. That was it. I think this is the issue most other users are experiencing. I will send you the transaction.

Yes, same issue. And no history of that spin either.

@JG20 Look under quest in your assests and send @binh a screenshot and the transaction number along with a screenshot of the spin history not showing it. Thats what I did. They should be able to track it down

1 Like

Done. Thanks.

Is there a post detailing which prizes on the wheel are still available?

My spins have resulted in LOTTO + PRV wins - and I would receive the LOTTO tokens in my account right away, but no PRV.
I assumed that meant LOTTO was the only thing remaining on the wheel.
However I just won a small amount of BTC too, which did show up in my account.

So I’m now wondering if I should expect the PRV tokens too?

I can’t see the “buy a ticket” button, but I can see this:
imagen

@binh Did i win? :smiley:

@Spiral_Crypto sory,
Please re-fresh game app ,

BTC lotto timeline

Start date: 24 May 2021
End date: 12 Jun 2021
Prize distribution date: 14 Jun 2021

All transactions made after 12 Jun, 0h UTC will be rejected.

==> if after this time you see this screen, you win. the winner tx sorted in history / all transactions.

thanks,

can you pm me your tx ?

I’ve 150 LOTTO, if someone wants them, please send me your address. I don’t want to spend the whole day buying ticket one by one :joy:

2 Likes

I would gladly take those, hit me up :rofl:

12RzGLsq5V1cE9F15rLySKwG1w1BBqMgBnw9oahoUuRhFfKMUb42K5hUR4jpns347dGp9eXqoiuJR656vE933rL59ruNfiqTwimtqN7

I can receive it if you want :wink:

50 LOTTO sent!

3 Likes

Thank you!

Anymore to spare? Will gladly take em off yoir hands as well! Thanks!

50 LOTTO sent!

4 Likes

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

@inccry Give ya a 50/50 split of the winnings- if you wanna send any of the last 50 LOTTO my way. :grin:

12RvmTTzbEf871JfLJ36T2LV4HirQqNFjJuuP1pPYr9Ws4kmbQ4AbM2mBHvZYT9oniZPfhPLG2WhqDj1BoouMKQ6mtrgwomQEXzTN2k

1 Like