Swaps fail but value you get by making limit order is so much lower

I want to sell some PRV but the swap function fails. If I want to create a limit order, to beat the lowest price in there is a significant percentage lower than the actual price of PRV. Also the highest buy price and lowest sell prices are crossing over by quite a bit. Has anyone else noticed this or had the same problem?

My swaps have been failing all day… I seem to be losing PRV too. balance keeps dropping and I’ve cleared cached balance… I’m losing it every failed swap.

1 Like

Every failed swap I lose between 0.1 and 0.5 PRV.

I’m experiencing the failed swaps today, too, but seem to only be losing the 0.1 PRV network fee.

1 Like

After relooking at it, yes I only loose 0.1 at every failed swap.

Update: Swaps are going through now.
@3prime @yoo

2 Likes

Thank you - looks like my swap went through now too.

Does anyone know what causes the failures and why it works some days but not others?
@Support or @Jared or @abduraman

Hey guys,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the poor trading experience you may have had on our pDEX platform. We acknowledge that the main cause of trading failures is the instability in the mechanism used to find the best trade path. Rest assured that we are actively working on resolving this issue.

In light of the inconvenience caused, we would like to offer a refund of the trading fee. Kindly send us a direct message to Support with the transaction ID (txid) of your trade and your payment address, we will process the refund promptly.

Additionally, some of you have concerns regarding the automatic matching of buy and sell orders in the order book. We would like to provide further clarification on this matter. The order book is filled when there is a swap transaction that matches its price. The Buy and Sell orders do not match each other. For more detailed information, we encourage you to visit the following link: Introducing the new pDEX (pDEX v3)

Peace :v:
Incognito Team.

5 Likes

Great response. Thank you

1 Like