[Solved] Withdrawal of provide rewards has been pending for a long time

Hello all.
I want to withdraw the accumulated PRV rewards in the “provide” section of the wallet, I have done it in the past and the time it took was between few minutes and around 20 minutes.
This time is taking much longer.
I have PRV avaiable in the “assets” section to pay for the fees if needed and I am doing exactly the same as in the past.
Do you now what is the acceptable timeframe for a withdrawal of the PRV rewards in the provide section?
Is there any known issue at the moment?
Any answers to my questions are greately appreciated.
Thanks.
Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi @Pepe Depending on the ammounts Withdrawing from Provide can take up to 3 days time. There are no know issues at the moment. I believe its just a matter of patience, yet do please keep us updated if you run into any issues so we can assist you.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Most are done within 24 hours, the larger the amount the more time usually needed. Max I have ever waited is 24 hours quickest I have received is 1 hour

1 Like

Rewards only withdraws are usually done in about 15 minutes but there has been periods in time where that goes up to 24 hours or so. I think the team runs out of PRV and has to unstake some nodes to get the PRV needed to process the backlog.

5 Likes

sometimes hours but sometimes just in few minutes

6 Likes

Thank you very much to all who answered my question!