[Solved] How do I buy PRV?

I have a suggestion, how about per to per lending within the community only… just a thought and it’s also a way for lenders to earn a profit from loaning their PRV’s. Never know,just might work if you try it with a small group within the community :man_shrugging:t5:

I don´t think that many people are goin to lend out there PRV acutally for less than 28% :grimacing:

Ok let’s say that’s true what would be the minimum amount to be borrowed @ that 28%? I would suggest a reasonable amount…

1 Like

It´s just the fact that you can actually provide your PRV within the App and get 28% without no additional risk at all. The APY is going to lower over time, but right now you are getting 28%. Thus it would economically make no sense for PRV holders to lend it out for less than 28%. If you have a lot of PRV (more than 1750 PRV) you can achieve acutally around 50% by hosting a node. Due to these facts, I do not believe that someone will lend out right now big amounts for less than 50% or 28%. If you want to risk something you could use your BTC or ETH as collateral on platforms like Compound and borrow there for 3-5% USDT and send it to Incognito, then buy PRV and provide it for 28% or buy more than 1750 PRV in order to set up a node and get 50%. If all works out you have a great deal, almost free money :smiley: But bear in mind these things always have some risks, so please do your research before doing this.

3 Likes