[Solved] How do I buy PRV?

How do I buy prv? I traded PRV for BAT now I can’t trade the BAT for PRV because my PRV balance is zero. So how do I get more PRV to trade with?

Can anyone help with this topic without flagging it🤦🏾‍♂️

Try to use BTC ETH XMR USDT USDC DAI

I still need PRV to make any trade

I need to trade some Bat to get the PRV but it won’t go through :man_shrugging:t5:

You need use BTC or stablecoin to trade to PRV, the fees will be automatically deducted.

2 Likes

image image

It doesn’t work

Shield 1 USDT to your incognito wallet, and trade USDT to PRV, you will get some PRV to pay your BAT/PRV(or another token) fees.

1 Like

Hey @BlackDiamondSC, you can try to make the initial trade from USDT or BTC to PRV, as it allows you to pay the fee in USDT or BTC respectively. After that you will have some PRV for your expected trade. :blush:

This instruction might be helpful for you: How to buy PRV in 3 steps

1 Like

Ok i don’t get it, I just sent btc’s to my wallet and haven’t received it🤷🏾‍♂️image image

So were are my BTC’s?

Are they sending me back my BTC’s? I’m kinda confused about how this works.

Try to make longer posts, or edit the ones already there, as a new member you are allowed a limited number of posts. This is to prevent spamming. Nothing personal.

There is a minimum amount for shielding BTC, in the shielding screen it says
“Minimum: 0.001 BTC” Smaller amounts will not be processed.

You could send some more to meet that requirement.

1 Like

Ok so what happened to what I’ve already sent?

After sending some more BTC, your full amount will be deposited to your Incognito address.

Is it still true that everyone gets 1 PRV when they download the wallet? This is enough to facilitate many trades as long as someone doesn’t spend it all.

No. That promotion was ended quite a while ago due to rampant abuse. And I believe the amount was 0.01 PRV.

1 Like

Yep, exactly like what @Mike_Wagner said, that promotion concluded a while ago. However, we’re coming up with some ideas to give new download a small amount of PRV, so they can facilitate their initial transactions.

We will keep the community updated on the latest news.

2 Likes