[SOLVED] Failed DAI deposit

I attempted to deposit DAI from my coinbase pro account to my incognito wallet and the transaction is labeled as failed in incognito. My coinbase pro account shows the transaction initiating and my DAI balance both there and in incognito wallet is now 0.00. Is my DAI gone and lost?

The address from incognito expires. You need to msg Pete directly to fix this issue for you.

2 Likes

Strange enough, i reloaded the history detail and now it shows pending again. As you mentioned about the expiration, the expired at time is listed as the same time given at original transaction. The initial time of transaction has been updated like it is trying the transaction again and the time listed is after the expires at time :confused: Also, i searched for pete’s account here not sure i have the right one lol

A team member said that there was a problem. They are fixing.

1 Like

Serval_inc meant to say Peter

Hi @m457 how is your deposit now?

2 Likes

Not sure if this scheduled maintenance is responsible for my issue, I was attempting (before the alotted time shown above) to recieve and shield DAI from a coinbase pro account and it has been going back and forth from pending and failed all day. The DAI now doesn’t appear in either coinbase pro or incognito wallet stuck in limbo… :confused:

All good now thank you :+1:

3 Likes