[Solved] -6005 error

I too am suffering from this. Guess we are all just in it for the wait.

3 Likes

Update: It seems to be working again without any action from my side (no App update, no reinstall)… No more -6005 error message on Provide/Trade and I could send/unshield ptokens back to public space again.

As I am trying to catch up with Incognito s tech and docs it would be great to get some feedback on this stressful user experience:

• Initial unshield request was tagged as Expired/Timeout. Does it mean that there were no custodian who could match my request (no public token available)? (cf. Portal´s api specs)
  • Then the -6005 error has been displayed, and “blocked” every new transaction. Because of a 24h delay ? (Unshield step 4 or auto-liquidation in the api docs)

Does it make sense or this is not related to Portal ops and I should dig deeper into Incognito s docs? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine seems to have fixed itself today too, was able to unshield successfully. It’s almost as if it was hung up, with a full disk. Weird! Haha :laughing:

2 Likes

The fix has been released. Please update to the latest version (4.1.0). Thanks. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes