Prv missing

Hello,
Something strange happen:
I bought 472.* PRV (capture 1)
Then i shared 412 PRV in the pool (capture 2)…
After i tried to buy USDC for 64 PRV. But the transaction is unsuccessfull (capture 3) and a have not 60 PRV missing. 472-412 = 60 at least. And i didn’t made any other transactions. Look my balance (capture 4).
If someone Can help or explain what has happened? Thank you by advance.

Screenshot_20200607-170839
Screenshot_20200607-171133
Screenshot_20200607-171410
Screenshot_20200607-172157

1 Like

Hey @Tranbr the transaction may be pending. Please check history of your transactions in the DEX and in the Adding liquidity.

If it will remain missing @jason can help to investigate it deeper and find what happened.

Hello @Andrey. Thank you for your answer.
@jason I didn’t find any pending transactions. The only one pending is a 1500 PRV unstake (to add a pair)

1 Like

Hi @Tranbr. Checking up your case. It’s just really weird. Can you confirm that at the moment, your last trade (Sell 64 PRV to buy 40.7 USDC) is still saying ‘unsuccessful’ and you still don’t see 64 PRV in your pDEX account?

Update: We figured out your problem. Your 64 PRV will be landed in your pDEX account within a few hours.

2 Likes

@jason , thank you very much for your action. I’m waiting for the refund so. It’ weird, it true. What happened ? How is it possible on the blockchain? Was there a wrong refund wallet adress?

@jason To keep you informed: the 64 PRV are not back yet. The 62 PRV on my pdex are coming from the difference between my 1500 PRV unstake and my 1442 PRV used to share a pair + un small mining award.

Hey @Tranbr. Here is the explanation of what happened and a bit of how the new pDEX works:

• In the new version of pDEX in which the privacy is leveled up, when you do trading, your funds are transferred to temporary wallets, which belong to none, then the trades take place from there. A trade goes along with a series of transactions that help protecting the privacy for users: user’s pDEX account -> Temporary Wallet -> Trade -> Temporary Wallet -> user’s pDEX account.

• So prior to the time your trade took place, your 64 PRV was sent to a temporary wallet. Theoretically, if by the time your PRV arrived the temporary wallet, the rate PRV/USDC changed, which makes the amount of USDC you could get is less than what you expected initially, the trade couldn’t be allowed take place and was deemed as ‘unsuccessful’. Your PRV would sit tight in the temporary wallet, then be released back to your pDEX account after a while.

• In your case, there was network congestion back in the time 64 PRV should be released. So your PRV has been sitting in the temporary wallet since then. What we will do to help is just re-generating the sending/PRV releasing transaction from the wallet. It’s still a step-by-step process, nothing can be reversed on the blockchain.

P/S: Your PRV just wants to sit a bit longer there. It will be delivered to you soon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @jason for this clear explanation.
If i understand well the case that happened, Incognito will maybe need a kind of batch processing to reboot regulary the transactions locked in the temporary wallet ?
In addition, it could be comfortable to turn the transaction to “unsuccessful” only once all balances are done.
The Idea is to make people feel more safe. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Noted. It’s for sure that we’ll keep your idea as our backlog in the next quarter.

3 Likes

@jason, as stuck transactions are still happening sometimes, do you have a return about this idea of creating a daily batch ?