Problem with trading no prv

Hi. I got successfully transferred and shielded some crypto (BAT) into incognito wallet- but I can’t make any trade because I got no prv… problem is that I can’t buy any prv because fee is in prv… so I end up locked and can’t transfer my coins anywhere…

If someone could help me that would be awesome, I checked help topics but the only thing I’ve found was info that coins need to be shielded before trade, but my coins are shielded and still I can’t make any trade becouse I got no prv…

4 Likes

Normally there should be 1 or 0.1 PRV airdropped to your wallet if you are a new user. Not sure if the airdrop is still going on, but I guess core team would be happy to help you with 0.1 PRV.

3 Likes

Hey, you can try out this option: shield BTC or USDT to Incognito, then initiate a trade to buy some initial PRV. That will allow you to pay the fee in BTC or USDT.

Hope that helps! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hi, there is also a faucet on the discord channel managed by a forum member to make you start.

6 Likes

No, that one is no longer going.

2 Likes

Can someone send me 0.000004 prv? Address is on my profile, after I swap some coins into prv I’m going to send it back to you

2 Likes

Use the faucet in discord

4 Likes

Hi have sent 0.001 PRV to the address provided in your profile

7 Likes

Thanks, I just traded some coins and bought my first ever PRV! Looking forward to see incognito progress , it’s an interesting project for sure. Im going to send it back to your profile address within 1h, thank you for help, nice to see community that’s so friendly and helpful.

7 Likes

Congrats welcome aboard!

3 Likes

The link for the Discord channel with supposed Faucet is “Invalid” according to Discord.

I’m in the same situation here. Sent Litecion from outside to Incognito. Shielded it just fine. But Going to “TRADE” -> there is no Litecion listed in there. Which is shocking, given it’s supposed to be a supported, largely popular coin.

So, I can’t trade shielded litecion for PRV, and I can’t send the Litecion back to my external wallet, because I don’t have PRV to pay for the fee.

In summary - feel stolen from.

2 Likes

Looks like there’s liquidity in the pDEX now: https://incscan.io/pdex/markets/PRV-pLTC/

We have a ltc bridge ?

pLTC has a green check mark next to it. So that means it’s a verified coin. I don’t think coins can be verified without a bridge.

1 Like

Thats pretty awesome!

1 Like

Can’t trade Litecion for PRV because there’s no Litecion in the TRADE section.
Can’t buy PRV with Litecion.
Can’t add Litecion to liquidity pool without PRV.
Can’t get PRV. Can’t add Litecion.
This is BS.

1 Like

Some liquidity has been added to the pDEX for PRV-pLTC.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, to use an alternative token to pay for the trading fee (instead of using PRV), it must satisfy these conditions:
1/ The output token is PRV
and
2/ The liquidity pool of that pair is more than 10000 PRV

Currently, you can use USDT/ USDC/ BTC/ ETH/ DAI/ and XMR to pay for the trading fee.

Although BAT or LTC is successfully shielded into Incognito network (there was a bridge for them), the trading pool is not liquidity enough to support using BAT or LTC to get PRV (using BAT or LTC to pay for the trading fee).

We do always welcome the community to provide liquidity for the pool. May a promising incentive program come in the future.

Hi @cyberkristiyan, please accept our apologies if some information on the app is not clear enough. We just sent you 0.1 PRV to the Incognito address on your profile so you can manage to withdraw your LTC back to your external wallet.

5 Likes

Hi Cyberkristiyan…welcome to the community of Incognito…if you did not take notice but over 6 Core and Non-Core members came to your assistance…that is what makes this community and project so amazing…show me another outfit as sharp and helpful as this one…to all my fellow community members both Core and Non-Core thank you for proving my belief in you ladies and gents…and that is that you are all the best…once again …Merry Christmas… :sunglasses: :100:

3 Likes

Hello people :slight_smile: Can someone possibly spare 0.031 PRV? I sent some Litecoin into my wallet and now I can’t withdraw it as I have no PRV to send it with :frowning: