Privacy Quest - What prizes can I win?

I think the team should increase more chance to get lotto ticket, OMG 20k lotto need to be funded, maybe next 3 years

2 Likes

Or if we just acquire 10k Quest players?

There is a good chance to have BTC lotto before or after Christmas, and it can happen if every active player will invite his/her friends to join the quest and share chances of winning :wink:

4 Likes

10k Quest players will be a huge amount too. It’s based on you count on turns or new players. just imagine the biggest amount of players now just 1500-2000, then the team and us have to invite more 9800 new players?

The BTC has caught everyone’s attention but also remember that the goal of the quest was also to share the importance of privacy with educational clues and inviting people to this amazing community not just about the money:(
Maybe you can´t make 1000 people join the quest but if you only make at least 1 join it´s already better than 0 progress. :grin:

5 Likes

Yo! :raised_hands:

You’re right! We hope that by joining in the quest, everyone will learn more about privacy and how it is basically essential for the crypto sphere. The big prizes are about to help attract more attention from people. At the end of the day, we would love for everyone to discover the Incognito network, get familiar with our app’s functions, and use it as a default wallet to protect crypto assets. :blush:

3 Likes

Other privacy projects besides Incognito joining the quest. All of them will help us to spread information about the game with their communities. The core team works towards those collaborations.

And as @Estem mentioned 1 invited player is way better than 0. So if you want to contribute, just spread the news about the game :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Quest still isn’t available on my app. Is it still down?

It’s okay for me, just sent 4 quests and got 4 emoji icons :frowning:

1 Like

It should be available. What is the issue you are having? Would love to help solved the issue.

1 Like

I did something really dumb chucky & i doubt i’ll get em back, but it never hurts to try & ask for help…

my last login was 12/3. when i open incog today a new update’s available autonomously occurs like usual but then catastrophe :see_no_evil:

1. the update stalls
  2. :iphone: digitizer blinks brightly (2x)
  3. screen goes black yet :iphone:s still ON
  4. for a few mins the white pinwheel & black screen remain stuck - was mildly panicked it wouldn’t soft reset but finally it does.
  5. when :iphone: powers backup my incog wallet reset itself & all my quest is gone :cry:
  6. i tried to add my OG anon, pdex, & pdex withdraw w/ their priv. :key:s but no luck…

:roll_eyes::expressionless: when it rains …

i dk what else to do but accept responsibility for resetting it… :pensive:

When I open thr Incognito App, I scroll down to open the Quest, press on the Quest… Nothing happens. It simply doesn’t open up at all.

Hey. So lets see if anything can be done, have you added Quest token to your assets after importing the private key?

Go to assets-> add a coin -> search QUEST -> add coin.

Maybe your Quest are there, just needed to add the token :slight_smile:

Hey @denaliDS Have you tried accessing through the Browser function on the app?

Go to browser, and try adding this “https://hunt.incognito.org/” to the top bar and see if you are able to access Privacy Quest.

Ah yes. That worked. I took some spins. I don’t quite understand the treasure chest aspect though. Also, I got some random code for the game awhile back but wasn’t sure how to work the Quest game at the time. What do you do just copy and paste the code somewhere?

If you mean to scan the QR to unlock the chests, I recommend you to maybe open the QR in your laptop/pc or another device and from your Incognito App you open the Quest section and scan it:
I hope that’s what you meant and I could help you a bit :grin:

Yeah yeah, Haha. I get it. All you computer folks living in what I consider the past!0)

I try to be a cell phone only guy. Pushing a mobile future I am. Yet I did used to use two phones at once. Perhaps I should go back to that?

Hahah bear in mind, that mobile devices do offer much less privacy in comparison to a desktop, just in case that you care for it.

But overall privacy is bad in general in these days. But blockchain will solve these problems the next 5-10 years for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

That depends. For example, an Apple computer can be much less private than a de-googled phone, as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

I gues best would be Linux and as mobile device a Linux phone like the Librem 5 or Pinephone. Unfortunately right now these phones are far away from becoming daily drivers. But in 5 years or so it might gets interesting. This will bring then some pressure hopefully to companies like Apple to take privacy really serious and not just as a marketing illusion. Looking forward for iPhones etc. with physical Kill Switches and real privacy software wise (no data collection at all, no wifi scanning etc.)

1 Like

Heads up, “physical kill” switches can also be illusionary. As I had a computer back in the day that had one. Yet when turned off I could still track hackers who were accessing the computer.

The future is in hacker traps that alert law enforcement to where the invader is. Thus finally serving justice in real time against the actual perps.

1 Like