Privacy Inscriptions Feature Now Live on Incognito Mainnet!

GM Incognito Community,

We are happy to announce that the Privacy Inscriptions feature is now available on the Incognito mainnet. Users can start utilizing this powerful on-chain data storage feature to create and explore inscriptions. Here’s a brief overview of the key functionalities:

1. Creating Inscriptions: With an easy-to-use interface, users can craft their own inscriptions by writing a title, adding details, and submitting them to the blockchain.
  2. Inscription Gallery: Explore a diverse collection of inscriptions presented in a stylish table or list format. Each inscription holds its unique story, waiting to be discovered.
  3. Inscription Details: Dive deeper into inscriptions by clicking on them to reveal more information. From the title to the author’s favorite color, all the intriguing details are conveniently displayed in a pop-up window.
  4. Personal Inscription Collection: Users can log into their Incognito web wallet to access and view their own collection of inscriptions.
  5. Gift an Inscription: Share the love by sending inscriptions to friends. Choose an inscription, provide your friend’s address, and click ‘Send.’ It’s like passing secret notes, but in the digital age!

To start using the Privacy Inscriptions feature on the Incognito mainnet, please visit the following link: The Privacy Inscriptions Platform

Please remember that this feature is live on the mainnet, and the inscription fee will be allocated to the committee validator.
We value your feedback and suggestions as we continue to refine and enhance this feature. Explore, experiment, and let us know what you think!

Join us and be among the first to embrace the benefits of Privacy Inscriptions -
Happy Inscribing on Incognito :v:

5 Likes

Is this like a more sophisticated way to show memos in the blockchain?

I see, is for posting images. How interesting. But for some reason it’s not working. Could you help me?

Could you please try accessing it again using a regular browser without the incognito extension? Use the incognito-web-wallet instead.

I tried with Google Chrome without the incognito extension. I’m not sure what the incognito-web-wallet is, but I used https://incognito.org/create-inscription again. It did not work.

click the button import wallet on top right corner. Then wait few minutes for it scan balance.

It has already synchronized, hasn’t it? It’s showing that I have 11 PRV.

Still the error remains

got it, we will check and send you DM.