(Outdated post) Network Explorer

The sandwich making facilities need to be restored.

1 Like

First of all this is awesome news to have received and I wish to thank @inccry for having first of all having conceptualized, created, and then implemented Incscanā€¦a tool that became very useful and invaluable to the community as a wholeā€¦Brother Inccry I wish you luck and fair winds wherever your travels lead you next and thank you for having left your babyā€¦Incscanā€¦in hopefully good and competent handsā€¦Brother @sid thank you for picking up the torch and continuing on with the Incscan app that has become a big part of Incognito and the support of the community will be thereā€¦and finally, to the dev team, we hope that you will work along with Sid in the maintenance and support of the Incscan part of this community for well though it is not technically part of the core development it has become a very important part of what Incognito is and would continue to be so in my honest opinionā€¦ :100: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Hey @sid,

The trade volumes of today and yesterday are 0 on https://incscan.io/pdex page. FYI.

1 Like

@abduraman - thank you for bringing this up. Iā€™m still working with @inccry through the migration, and then some weeks of support before my team picks this up. So Iā€™d still want to pull in inccry into this one, I am sure he is aware and looking into it.

5 Likes

Looks like this is fixed now!

2 Likes

yeah it was a Coingecko issue.

4 Likes

Looks like some of the db servers fell over again?

Trade volumes & total price for individual assets have been 0 since June 5th.

Yeah, fucking Coingecko rate limit, I should migrate to another USD price feeder but thatā€™s one of the best.

5 Likes

Fixed :grimacing:

8 Likes

@sid @inccry pDex is showing 0 liquidity

fixed.

6 Likes

Is price stuck? Itā€™s been 1.8207 for around 11hrs.

fixed

2 Likes

@sid @inccry

:frowning:

Yeah, it seems that incscan.io was down, I can access the site but all APIs responding ā€œCross Origin Resource Sharing errorā€.

@inccry should be looking into this, as the site still managed by him as of today. I am sure he is either on it or will be looking into this soon.

Hey @sid @inccry this is still down for almost 2 days now, let us know if you need any help.

On it :grimacing:

3 Likes

fixed!

7 Likes

Hey @sid, @inccry, the pdexā€™s liquidty is looking odd now, can you please look into it? Thanks