Listing Coingecko

Hey guys! @Sanee @Nubex @Revolve @Brakley @marko @lketchersid

I’ve submitted the application for PRV one more time and get a respond from Coingecko. They will need 3-5 days to process, so let’s wait a little bit more :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you informed.

9 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:
What about defi pulse, coinpaprika and CMC?

It’s here! https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/privacy

7 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :tada: :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

Now, we will lobby for pDEX listing :joy:

1 Like

Awesome, we did it. One step closer to a bigger adoption :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Coinsbit and Cointiger have requested the communication for listing in Telegram group. Could you check their authenticity? @Marina Thanks.

1 Like

Working on defipulse as we speak! Ill look in coinpaprika.

2 Likes

Hey @abduraman Could you ask them to reach out to me? On telegram if possible? Thanks for the headsup.

2 Likes

Why does it say “?” for circulating supply and market cap. This needs to be fixed or people will be afraid to invest.

1 Like

Because we’re incognito and it’s privacy for all. (☞゚∀゚)☞

Sorry had to, but good question

Yes :smiley: I’m happy we got listed :partying_face: Next step can be coinmarketcap? I think we need to apply there also to get listed? Have you tried already?

1 Like

Awesome news to hear about the listing …congrats to All… :sunglasses: :100: :partying_face:

2 Likes

@andrey How do we get them to change the circulating supply and marketcap? Until this is resolved we don’t even have a rank on the platform

2 Likes

Are we going to submit Incognito as a DEX on CoinGecko as well? Or, are we waiting for a web based version of the exchange before we do that?

@Nubex Yep, we’ve already submitted the application for coinmarketcap.

@Revolve I send the information about Incognito DEX to the coingecko, they’ll need some more time to review it (up to 2 months…), but I hope they will do it faster :crossed_fingers: The coin was listed just within 1 day.

7 Likes

@elena is there a reason why our listing still shows no market cap etc? Any chance to add these information as well?

Hey @sato, Coingecko can’t add the information about market cap and circulating supply to the PRV page, here is their reply:
Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 10.31.30 AM

I’ll ask to review it again when Incognito DEX is listed. :blush:

2 Likes

Are we able to get PRV listed on CoinMarketCap, Incognito is already listed as a DEX on CoinMarketCap, so getting PRV listed on CoinMarketCap might incentivize CoinGecko to add the exchange as well?

Unfortunately not, Incognito DEX is featured as an ‘Untracked Listing’ on CMC.

We’ve provided all the API needed, and now we’re waiting for CMC team to update the Incognito DEX page. Then we will be able to list PRV coin.

I’m about to cheer with communities, hell no we till not list on CMC