Lack of accountability

Do you actually look at your app from a IT aspect? That’s a yes or no response.

Because that’s funny it doesn’t work.

Now how do I know oh because the quest selection in the app doesn’t work. When people claim it works it doesn’t work for me. Oh and don’t even give me that all you need to update you need to restart the phone or other garbage. I’ll give you a hint it’s IT in the line of code I really like how you go around company to go around there rules and conditions for updates that’s going to be reported to.

Legal department mailing address and federal tax ID number you’re not gonna sit there and hide behind a computer screen again now We well see what the courts have to say. Plain and simple don’t ask for anything because the only way I’m sending it going through the courts through the letter of demand. Then it’s filed with the courts and we’ll go from there. You’ll see what I can do because I actually know the legal maneuvers done and I’m gonna make this go on for years. But funniest thing is I’m not paying an attorney you would be.

Remember it’s $295,000 nondisclosure agreement. I really hope you think I’m playing because I’m gonna have a lot of fun with this. Just like the other companies that like to treat me like garbage. Remember it’s a bench trial.

Oh this is going to be all done in public so people know how to do it and go after you.

1 Like

Try reading around on the forum before complaining about things. Quest campaign has been shutdown. The drawing for the BTC will still be held and the date released soon.

Um what? Do you not understand this is a privacy focused coin. What makes you think they would provide anything like this?

You plan on going to Vietnam courts? That’s where majority of the dev team is located.

Why are you so mad for? If you don’t like the project or what it is trying to achieve then why are you here?

4 Likes

Thanks! This made my night. Always good to have a chuckle before bedtime.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I understand your concerns, but if you have genuine questions, you’re always welcome to ask them.

Note: I’ve moved your post because it doesn’t belong in this category.

1 Like

If this is not a troll, your going to be much angrier as you realize how the project is put together.

Oh, I wasn’t aware you posted here as well as you reopened a 9 months old personal message with Support about the same topic.

You have mentioned a transaction not showing up, without providing details to investigate the issue. And now you complain about the quest without providing what it is, or was since the quest has been canceled, that is not working.

If you didn’t allow camera access, the quest didn’t work. Maybe that was your issue.

I put it here coz you said you like to put things out in the open.

2 Likes