Kickstarter for new Node Device

I think if the new Node(Tree) went onto Kickstarter it would dominate, along with it would bring a lot of traction to the website/app as well as bring new adopters.

Honestly I’m a Vnode owner and I want the Node Tree it looks cool and it’s very versatile.

Kickstarter will drive traffic and revenue.

7 Likes

Sounds like a plan, but unfortunately Kickstarter doesn’t allow for crypto projects (as far as I know).

1 Like

Hmm guess I haven’t used it in a while but then indiegogo definitely does!

1 Like

we’d love to run node tree on kickstarter or indiegogo, but they’re very skeptical about working with crypto-related projects. if you know anyone at kickstarter or indiegogo who may be willing to let us launch node tree, please let us know. that would be awesome.

below is the response from indiegogo. basically, indiegogo is asking us to spend $15K - $20K on legal, before they would consider the project, and there is no guarantee for the project to be accepted even if we spend all that money on legal.

Hey Duy,

Following our conversation this morning I’ve had a chance to reach out to the legal team further regarding the campaign. Because cryptocurrency is a highly regulated industry, I have some points that I wanted to make clear to make sure we’re on the same page:

• Since we are hiring our own outside agency to review the campaign, the legal information they provide will not be shared with the campaign owner and there is a chance that we may refuse to launch the campaign based on their legal advise.
  • In order for us to re-coop the cost of the review, we will need to draft and sign a contract before they can begin their services.
  • We are not able to control an outside agency’s timeline to review so we can’t guarantee that it will be done in one week.

With all that in mind, I complete understand if you decide to reconsider the launch with us due to the risks and costs implied. Let me know your thoughts!

Best,

2 Likes

What I might be able to help on is I friend in legal

i think we have to use indiegogo’s legal vendors and pay for it

Wow sounds like a scam lol but they probably have been sued over this

Best place to pitch the product is the bitcointalk forum. It really is the hive of crypto related hungry innovators and investors

1 Like

There is an ANN on bitcointalk. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183909.0

3 Likes

Where can I find info about the Node Tree?

Tagged you on it
@rolltide1112