It takes forever to buy PRV, is pDEX down?

This screen has been loading for 10 mins straight.
My app version is v.4.1.6

1 Like

Not sure it makes a difference, but app store states 4.2 is the latest version

I see. But it shows differently from my app store. Maybe the update is not live yet. I opened the app yesterday and it forced me to update to v4.1.6.

1 Like

I had similar problem until I toggled over to the pro mode and prioritized the trade. You can pay a bit more for faster transaction time. It really only costs fractions of a penny for top priority. You can also adjust the slippage number for faster trade times. Since I started adjusting the parameters my trades all go thru quickly.

1 Like

You are right. I misread the screen.

1 Like

Apart from the app’s performance, I think the more output coins you have, the longer you have to wait for a transaction to be initialized.

Is 10 USDT an actual BIG amout to be waiting that long?

2 Likes

It does not depend on the amount, I guess. It depends on how many output coins (TXOs) you have (whether spent or unspent). Every time you create a transaction, the client side (e.g, your phone, desktop, etc.) will have to get all of the TXOs from a fullnode, then it checks each of these TXOs to get the unspent ones (UTXOs). After that, a proper list of UTXOs will be chosen to create the transaction. I think that’s why it takes so long to create a transaction. Perhaps caching will make the process faster but I do not know if the team has implemented it or not.

3 Likes

Oh I see I misunderstood :scream:
Thank you very much for explaining it :grin:

Hey @AloneWalker…thank you for the explanation…it does make sense… :sunglasses:

UTXOs in simple words here

4 Likes