Issue with pDex liquidity investment

Just got my weekly investment rewards, I’ve got ETH and PRV paired. The ticker said it should have been around 3.2 PRV (not a huge deal but still…) but instead I received just under 1 PRV. Any help understanding what happened here?

12 Likes

I also have this issue. Short a couple PRV according to the counter just before payouts.

4 Likes

Hi, same happen to me.

4 Likes

:rofl: and me :pensive: @andrey ?

8 Likes

I received the same pdex update notification however where does it show you the amount updated?

Hey @FutureMiner, we noticed that dashboard shows wrong numbers, so we decided to remove and fix it. It should work better on a new release.

Meanwhile, I want to be sure that you received what was promised. Please DM @jason with details of your liquiidyt pool. He will double-check if your reward matches the promises and will fix if it’s not.

@Clint @Strongwind @BuyBTC, feel free to reach Jason too. But be sure, that you double-check calculations here.

3 Likes

Guys. I will reach out to you guys in person to check

Update: Seems like we figured out the problem. We are doing the re-calculation again and will distribute the funds that some users were short on yesterday.

4 Likes

Solved :heart_eyes::+1: thank you for your great and fast support!
Sunny regards from Switzerland

2 Likes

Thanks for powering the privacy, @Strongwind!

3 Likes