Incsmile - pstore.app - A platform for building privacy applications

Hey @incsmile,
what do you think about integrating the ethereum part directly with metamask ? users do not need to transfer their ETH, but instantly log in with it.

1 Like

@andrey, that was a great idea, how stupid i am when didn’t think of it in the beginning. I just added it to my TODO list that should be implemented next month.
I actually have a plan to work on UI/UX improvement next month when the basic functionality get released and would really appreciate any kinds of feedback like yours. Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

If you want someone to bounce ui stuff off of, let me know. I’ll help.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @JoyRaptor, im racing with time to finish the functionality this month first and will focus on UI/UX as well as exposing apis later, maybe next month.
Any feedback on those is very welcome. Im personally really happy if the product/platform has collaboration with great builders around the world.
Btw, your design at Sexy New UI/UX Concept Design Idea! was really impressive to me, cant wait to learn from you… :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hey friends, hope you guys are doing well :smiley:
I just released a new version of the platform and wanted to get you guys updated.

Changes:

• Deploy - deploys pToken to Incognito smart contract, this is a preparation step for users to be able to spend these tokens on pApps hosting on Ethereum network.
  • Undeploy - turns deployed tokens on Incognito smart contract back to pToken on Incognito chain.
  • User experience improvement on processes - it’s updating statuses automatically in near real-time and user doesn’t need to press “Refresh” button manually anymore.
  • UI re-skin - yes, it’s not perfect yet but a little bit better I guess.

A platform usage tutorial (maybe a video) will be published in a few days when I finish the first pApp (a.k.a pMultisig). Hopefully, I can get it done by Sunday night :face_with_monocle:

For those who would like to experience the platform, feel free to ping me via the forum or telegram (@incsmile), I’ll get you a couple of accounts having some tokens so that you can play around with at https://pstore.app/

Any feedback would be appreciated :pray:

4 Likes

Hi guys, I just created a post about User Manual for my platform- https://pstore.app which illustrates step by step how to use it along the way with the first pApp (pMultisig at https://psafe.app). You can check it out at [pStore.App] User Manual.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave comments on that post. Would love talking to you then.

1 Like

I just want to know how to get testnet prv token.

1 Like

hey @lld, thanks for your interest, you can use the following account that’s having 100 prv.

• address: 12RyZZH47mDDxa7Mv5MqfsSL9Z5u1z4x8884pzLLcCD6PxxBoJvVB7NpnnFBrcLdZG3eJ2aTGhBLGiGqtpzX9v9ioDNmxUTsBFcyhuz
  • private key: 112t8rnXLhCsTLGAen31DQfjss4mQbVTzAfaW7uoAULnfehwogfEDhHVcN4Uotk5aVSXyUYLbXfCkQJPPwvqfybhEdRsqEHsCHbviAcU5WeE

In case you had an existing address already, just give me your Incognito address, i’ll send you some prv then.

12S2gBeTTNRFMG4N7sbDu97tdKm8CZikwMVdKBq6qq2HxZqhJp3jea1y9tXb12zAvbpjZgQampkSRQsSv5jz6ac3uWA9n7NgWu4aHaY

1 Like

Already sent PRV to your wallet, please check. Have a nice time with pstore :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey folks, the following is a quick progress update about the platform:

• As @andrey’s suggested, pStore platform has integrated with Metamask, so users don’t need to import an Ethereum account to the platform anymore. They can now use an imported Ethereum account on Metamask to interact with Incognito contract directly (e.g., ETH/ERC20 deposit for shielding, paying fees). I believe that this would help improve UX in terms of usage and security (so trust too)

• I’ve updated some UI and terms too to make it more friendly with end-users, the old one was too technical.

• A new privacy application called pTrade has been launched and integrated with pStore. You can check it out at https://ptrade.app. Personally, I’m so excited as an ecosystem of privacy applications is being gradually established. Slowly but surely.

Next things I’ll be working on:

• Loading time improvement on both source code and Incognito webjs library.

• Security stuff to be able to make it happen on mainnet environments.

• Responsive UI.

5 Likes

Hey @incsmile

the loading time is soo slow :sweat_smile: Spen 5 min to log in)

Is in ok Kovan test net only, right? Can’t figure out where to get Kovan (DAI or USDC) to play with this? :thinking:

1 Like

sorry for that bad experience, that’s a known issue, I believe that the main reason causes that slow loading is size of Incognito sdk (aka privacy.wasm file). The file is sizing ~20MB that would take some time to load especially for those who have slow internet. I’m looking into the SDK code with a hope that I could optimize on something but it’s apparently not that easy due to limited knowledge about it…

Yep, the platform is only supporting Kovan for now, a version for mainnet will be released next month once I finish the security works.
In order to get Kovan DAI or USDC, you could use my latest integrated pApp called pTrade (at https://ptrade.app) to swap Kovan ETH to DAI or USDC. Another way to navigate to pTrade app from pStore platform is to click on pApps menu bar item, the integrating pApps would be listed and you should see pTrade app over there.

IMG_20200930_085945_342

2 Likes

I was contacted by another developer with concerns about the size of that file. The team has reducing the file size on their list, but there is no ETA at the moment.

3 Likes

Hey folks, I’m back with quick progress update about the platform:

• All projects already open source here: https://github.com/INC-PSTORE
  • Live platform to mainnet take much time than I estimated. I’ll try my best to make it happen around in one or two days ahead

What I will have in this release:

• Switch network (smoothly between mainnet and testnet)
  • You guys can shield, unshield and transfer token on mainnet

Thank you! :wink:

1 Like

New release has landed :tada: :tada: :tada:

Thank you for being here with me

What’s new:

• Switching network between mainnet and testnet
  • Shield tokens on mainnet
  • Unshield tokens on mainnet
  • Transfer tokens on mainnet

Next things I’ll be working on in next month:

• Build raw transaction for shielding from client side
  • Live mainnet for Deposit to and Withdraw from Dapps
  • Live mainnet for Psafe and Ptrade
  • Notification on header bar
  • Walletconnect integration

And yep always try to get UX/UI better and better on each phase.

I’m thinking about building more Pdapps in next several months so please tell me what dapps you want to integrate most with my platform. Additionally, in case you want to build your own pdapp on my platform, dont hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!

3 Likes

hey @incsmile, thanks for the updates!
Does anyone successfully logged in to psafe or ptrade ?

I do still experience problems with this :sweat_smile: What should we do to make app response faster ?

1 Like

Hi @andrey, sorry for that bad experience. Ptrade and Psafe working best on chrome. As for Brave browser I haven’t handled it properly yet (maybe Brave browser blocking Shared local storage technique) so will add it to Todo list. I’m checking on Ptrade now and get back to you soon :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hi @andrey, thank you for your patience ptrade is back to normal now. Hope you have a great tour with my platform.

Cheers!

1 Like