To build an Incognito multisig wallet by leveraging one of the coolest features introduced by the core team - pEthereum
By utilizing pEthereum, I’m building a web-based multisig wallet that allows people to create a multisig account (which would only accept pETH/pERC20, of course) as well as deposit to and withdraw from anonymously.
A side note is that all processes (eg., shield, unshield, deposit, withdraw, etc) on the wallet would be executed in a fully decentralized manner, a.k.a your money would go back and forth directly between your account and Incognito smart contract and there is no middle-man to hold your money even in a while.
- Shield - turn ETH/ERC20 into pETH/pERC20
- Deploy pETH/pERC20 to Incognito contract
- Create multisig wallet
- Deposit funds to and withdraw funds from a created multisig wallet
- Undeploy - move funds from Incognito contract (Ethereum) to Incognito chain
- Unshield - turn pETH/pERC20 back into ETH/ERC20
The estimated timeline would be one month for the MVP version and one another month for the production-ready version.