Incognito exchange beta version.

Hi Incognito users,

We’re releasing a beta version of Incognito exchange, this is for beta users who want to experience the update prior to an official release.

As we always want to give users an experience as friendly as possible no matter how complex the underlying tech is, your feedback is very precious to us. Whether the new app UI elegant or not? Is its UX hard to use and to understand? Please share your thoughts in the comment below.

You can install APK file of the beta version from here. For those who using iOS and want to get the app from Testflight, please DM @khanhj for quick assistance.

Note:

• The beta version will be installed under a separate app ID so it won’t impact the current official Incognito app on your phone.

• Please switch to testnet in settings and in case you need some tokens on testnet environment for testing, contact @khanhj too.

Hope you enjoy the experience with the beta version.

Thank you!

13 Likes

@duc please will it replaced the one we are using on our phone or it will be installed seperately on our phone?

``

1 Like

Alright dear! It’s interesting! Well done to the whole incognito Team Members!

It is very cool!
photo_2021-11-20_00-24-31

photo_2021-11-20_00-24-25

photo_2021-11-20_00-24-17

photo_2021-11-20_00-24-17

photo_2021-11-20_00-23-49

photo_2021-11-20_00-23-43

photo_2021-11-20_00-23-32

But I had a lot of mistakes... in the process, if anyone is interested, write)

4 Likes

Hey @zes333,

How did you change the network? All networks (opened by Settings > Network) except the mainnet are disabled (i.e. cannot select them) in my app.

And which one testnet do you use? testnet.incognito or testnet1.incognito?

P.S.: I’ve installed the app into Bluestacks Android emulator.

@abduraman,

Try tapping a few times or holding down. It can take a few seconds to switch as there is a bit of things going on in the background of the app.

@Jared

Which one? testnet or testnet1?

photo_2021-11-20_00-45-29 :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey @khanhj,

Could you send me some testnet PRV?

Address: 12sdiswx1TjNeR2VjHg3BuEqth15NzKhESmrEhUB8dgkd7HvpVKugrSY1eC4tWCy3C3F9hkLW1HMtDBPumQXAXCoMmWjfBMmefJDo2EdpvuKmjadror8AngKjKkaCVFcNWHZDsHbrrbCCXKPbw1F

1 Like

This works. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @KingOfCrypto, it will be installed separately, so you can have 2 Incognito apps on your phone, 1 for the official one and 1 for the staging (beta) one.

1 Like

Meaning that the old one will still be in phone making 3?

PRV, pBTC, pETH was sent

2 Likes

No. There will be two apps (Incognito and Staging Incognito) in your phone. While the official one (Incognito) will run pDEX v2 in mainnet (tokens have real value), the other one (Staging Incognito) will run pDEX v3 in “testnet” (tokens have no real value).

3 Likes

Ooooooo, :sparkles: shiny. Will you be able to add network and run the app connected to a full node that you host yourself?

Unfortunately, not yet. You can select a fullnode just from a predefined set.

There is so much dead and glaring white space in the screenshots above. How does the dark mode look?

1 Like

Here is my initial feedback:

1- To me, Trade and Earn icons are not intuitive. My suggestion for Trade is like classic two-arrow exchange icons (Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 14.32.00 PM Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 14.31.39 PM etc). As for Earn, like dollar bag (Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 14.34.56 PM) or growing tree (Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 14.36.11 PM ) or similar.

2- pDEX orders are pure maker orders (see below*), i.e. cannot remove liquidity at all. To incentivize the orders, their trading fees are kept zero. However, the current UI gives an impression of the classical order books in CEX.

*As you see, the orders whose price are 0.03 and 0.04007 do not match in contrast to the situation in the classical order book.
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 14.48.33 PM

I don’t know how to show the difference. Maybe a message can placed or the button text can be modified instead of using “Sell X” or “Buy X”.

3- Instead of just “ORDER” tab, I think “OPEN ORDERS” and “ORDER HISTORY” tabs would be better.

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 15.02.38 PM

4- To separate order and trade/swap concepts, “TRADES” or “SWAPS” or “TRADE HISTORY” can be used in SWAP page instead of “ORDER” word and “Trade Detail” instead of “Order Detail”.

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 15.07.08 PM

5- The trade path can be shown in Advanced part or “Order Detail” part of SWAP page.

Thanks.

10 Likes